>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29: a Small Revenge on The One Who Deserves

Song: Soap- Melanie Martinez male version. (For those who are reading this chapter Without an account)

_______________

'a little pain that lasts for a moment can't physically Kill anybody, right?...'

_______________

"Ballora!! Where are you?!!!" , "Ballora!!!" , Puppet and Baby yells through the place, repeating themselves over and over again, hoping that Ballora will hear their calls, Though there is no sign from her.

"Where could she be?.." Baby asks him worriedly, as she stops walking, makes him stop walking too.
"I don't know...They could easily take her anywhere." Puppet replies. His voice sounds Cold, serious and worried. When it comes to a point where someone is missing, His secret side comes out, a side that rare to be seen. It was his serious side. Serious and scary side. Though Baby was used to it, the others could be easily freaked out by it.

They both stands there, silent.
Looking everywhere in the room they are in, while thinking.
Thinking about every possible place the villains could take her.

♪ I think I Just remembered something,
I think I left the faucet Running. ♪

"Do you think She's in the basement?" Baby asks him, Breaking the silence. "I don't think so" He replies in serious tone, as he still looks around.

♪ Now my words are Filling up the tub... ♪

But His Thoughts were completely bothered when Heavy footsteps comes their way.
Baby was too deep in thoughts, she couldn't hear the footsteps. her gaze is directed on the ground, and she's breathing through her mouth.

♪ Darling, You Just soaking in it.
But I know you'll get up the minute, ♪

Puppet looks on the entrance that leads to the main room, the direction the footsteps comes from.
And quickly after sees no one else, besides Lolbit, Coming from there.

♪ You'll notice all your Fingers pruning up... ♪

As she still walking towards them, she takes out an arrow out of the bag that was full of them, and puts it in the bow.
She's furious. Very furious. And she was ready to get her Revenge.

♪ I'm tired of being ;
Careful, Tiptoe,
trying to keep the water warm. ♪

She comes behind Baby, and points an arrow to her direction.

♪ Let me- Under your skin!!... ♪

Puppet stares at her, with a little bit of fear in his eyes.
He slowly moves his gaze down to Baby, then tappes on her Shoulder, getting her out of her Thoughts.
"What?.." She asks, calmly and confused, after she raises her gaze from the ground, and looks on him.
"Look behind you" He answers to her in low voice, as he points his finger on lolbit, that stands behind her.
Baby turned to the direction behind her, seeing Lolbit points an arrow towards her.
Her eyes widen, and Instantly takes a step back in fear and surprise.

♪ Uh-oh, There it goes, ♪

"H-How in the hell you managed to get out?!" She asks Her in shock and serious tone.
"YOU DON'T CARE!!" She replies Furiously, And as she planned, Shoots the arrow towards her.