>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: Let's go down there!

A\N: Get ready for a looooooonnngggggg chapter ;)

And again, I do not own the song that's above! i just put that there so you can listen to songs\music when you're reading. you don't have to listen to the song if you think that will distrac you from reading.

I love this song honestly.. It makes me feel happy with myself lol..

Anyways, Enjoy! ;)))

Puppet: FOXYYYY!!!

Puppet said, while running towards them...

Funtime Freddy: Oh hey puppet! I thought you were gone, but apperently not!

Funtime Freddy said to puppet when he arrived to them, gasping hard.

Funtime Foxy: Puupppeeettttttt! Just the animatronic i wanted to see! Go help ballora clean her warehouse!

Foxy said to puppet, sounded like he Gave him a command, not even cares about what he has to say.

Puppet: That's not the time for cleaning! I--

Puppet said, when Suddenly Freddy cuts his words.

Funtime Freddy: Wait, Puppet, aren't you supposed to be working right now?

Freddy asked. (Puppet was working at Freddy's burgers, remember?)

Puppet: No, I have a day off.

Puppet replied.

Funtime Freddy: Oh..

Puppet: But that's not the time for 'Mambo-Jambo' Talks!, Weird stuff has happening today!

Puppet said.

Funtime Foxy: Yeah!, I thought that a weird creature kidnapped Baby but Apparently not, Ballora said that a strange-looking creature pushed all of her boxes from the shelves in her ware house...........Weird things, Yeah..

Foxy added.

Puppet: Oh.... So I wasn't the only one who saw a weird creature or something..

Puppet said.

Funtime Foxy: So you saw something either?

Foxy asked.

Puppet: Yeah.

Puppet replied.

Funtime Freddy: So what you saw puppet?

Freddy asked, interested.

Puppet: I saw a red balloon...

Puppet replied, pretty calm.

(A\N: aahhhhh "IT" referenceeee XDDDD)

Funtime Foxy: Uh-oh, Don't tell me you took it...

Foxy said, worried.

Puppet: I wanted to, but when i got close to take it, a human hand came out from nowhere and took it instead.

(A\N: More "IT" referenceee XDDD)

Funtime Foxy: Uh-oh.. That's not a good sign!..

Foxy said in worry, walking back and forth.

Funtime Foxy: I warned Freddy to not take any red balloons (A\N: at the end of da video) ,it was supposed to be a joke, But nooooooo, when foxy's opens his mouth, something always has to happen!