>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25: Safe and Sound...?

Instead of writing 2 short chapters with different titles, I connected them together, but couldn't decide on the title XD

Will Puppet survive?? Or he'll be one of the 2 poor victims that's sadly gonna die in this story???
You're gonna find out in this chapter! ;)
Enjoy!

___________________________________

No One's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"BABY!!" Lolbit shouts in worry and panic as she storming through the room's door. Bonbon enteres after her, And after him, Ballora and Freddy, as they Holding Puppet and breathing heavily. Freddy holds him from his right shoulder, so his arm (Puppet's arm) Leans around Freddy's neck, And Ballora Holds Puppet From his Left shoulder, And his hand Leans around Her Neck.

"What?..." Baby said, Coming From the living room. "What Happened no--" She continued, But her words were bothered when her eyes landed on Puppet, That was sogged, Wet, And dripping water.

Baby's P.O.V (Point Of View)

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM?! He looks like He went to the Bathroom, Fell Into the toilet, And Passed out!-- Wait, that doesn't sounds right-
"Puppet!!" I Shouted in worry and went next to him. "Quick! Lay him on the couch!!!", I commanded. Ballora and Freddy Sighed in tiredness, Before they headed with Puppet over the couch.
OOOoowww......I Just hope that there's no water in his system.. I mean-- He's Waterproof! He can't Just- You know.. Die, Right?

Freddy and Ballora laid Puppet on the couch, Then they..Fell?
Ballora 'Fell' and leaned on the wall next to the TV, near the back room, And Freddy Literally Fell on the floor and Just lie there, Holding his chest and Breathing heavily and loudly, Same with Ballora. To be honest, I can't blame them. Puppet Isn't light and thin Like he looks.
"Jesus Christ! How much does he weights?!" Ballora said while breathing loud and heavy, like her life was depended on it. "I don't know! But I didn't Though he will be THAT heavy!" Freddy replied, Breathing heavily and loudly as well. Poor Them. But it doesn't bothering me like the Fact that Puppet could be dead right now.
"How did that happened?!" I asked them as I came In the middle of the room. I mean, I didn't saw Puppet the whole morning, But I was guessing It was apart of their stupid Plan, That I am- as a leader, Decided to not be Involved in, so they will learn their mistake by themselves. But I didn't expected THAT to happen! *Sigh*..... The universe Just wants to prove me that I'm wrong, Isn't It?
I looked on them, expecting for an answer, And Luckily, My eye caught one of them hesitating, like she looked for an answer. That's-- That's Lolbit, If you didn't realized from my Hinting. I mean, I'm guessing it's Her. Or Freddy, Freddy Is always a suspect in those kind of situations.
"Well-- I didn't find my Bow and arrows, And Freddy said 'Maybe They're in your room!' , So Puppet suggested to go check if it's there, And then he went And Didn't came Back almost an hour, so we went to search him And we found him floating and Lifeless Inside the well", She eventually explained quickly, and sounded worried.
Excuse me?! So Puppet risked his Poor Life Because you didn't agreed to use any other weapon BUT your Bow and arrows?! Which By the way, I put them Inside Ballora's Box Because SOMEONE don't know how to clean his own drawer?! I'm sorry-- But that's-- That's Just Unacceptable!
Though I really like her impersonation of Freddy when she said 'Maybe It's in your room'. 10/10 Impersonation. Bravo.

"So all that happened Just Because you didn't find your bow and arrows?! I put them Inside Ballora's Box Because I cleaned your drawer!" I told her seriously and angrily. Oh, I'm sorry that SHE don't know to clean HER OWN DRAWER!. "Well, How am I supposed to know that you put them in there?!" , "I told Ballora to tell you!", She asked and I answered. Duuuhhhh!! Honey, There's a reason I put them In Ballora's Box!. "You didn't Told me anything though!" Ballora said, after she was back breathing normally.
Huh, I Guess asking someone to do something While He/She asleep, Doesn't makes them remember it when they're awake.
Woops!..Welp, Just Like I said!, The universe Just wants to prove me that I'm wrong!... Why universe...why?......