A/N: EEEEEEEE SHE'S BACCKKKKK!!!! :DDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YASYASSYAASSSSSYASSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!;;

It was such a Surprise at the endd When Foxy took a turn in the vents then suddenly baby runs towards him and saying "You Finally found me! I've been screaming for HOURSS °^°"

Trust me I was Literally screaming after that. I also showed it to my brother and he nearly screamed (And he's not even Watching mc FNaF/the Oddities Roleplay! He just know she's left)

BUT SHE'S BACK BOIS, SHE'S BACKKK!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

Hopefully Ballora will come back too, but the chances she'll come back (along with Springtrap and Baby Freddy) are low, since Digi is still apart of the GLG production.

About the next chapter in this book, I'm still slowly working on it.
I'm trying not to pressure myself too much since I'm already stressed from school, but I'm slowly and steadily working on it.
I Really hope you can understand..
For those who don't understand and asking "how and why would writing a Chapter stresses you?" It can. It absolutely can.
The thoughts of "I need to write another chapter noww but I have more stuff to dooo!!!" Could stress someone in levels that you never knew existed. Same with Writing blocks. Some people see writing blocks as a regular things that eventually goes away so they don't need to worry about it at all, and there's People who it freaks them out. The fact that they can't write freaks them out and it effects them for a VERY long period, even after the writing block ends. And that what's happened to me.
I'm still effected by all the times I stressed Myself to keep writing even though I had writing block, but I just couldn't.
So I try my best to not stress Myself.
Just let it come by its own.
If you still don't get it, then I'm sorry :/

But yEaH.
Baby's back. YAY.

Also I want to thank my Friend CreatorEm.
She mentioned me, Made me apart of her stories and supported me so many times And I didn't even once. It made me feel Terrible SO HERE YOU GO!! THANK YOU!!! :DD
ALSO ALSO ALSOOOO!!!! she Writers a story about Minecraft FNAF along with TFF which is absolutely Gorgeous.
Check it out!
Tbh I don't do it usually, BUT CHECK HER AND HER STORY OUT! :D