>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: Lolbit's Dilemma

Thank You so much for 210+ Readsssss!!!!!!!!🤩 You Guys are Truthly Amazing! Thank You For Following this Book!!!! Too bad It's going to be a short Chapter😂 Anyways Hopes You'll Enjoyyy!!

It Was 01:30(AM), Means That's the the time of Funtime Foxy's Night-Shift. He set on a chair in the middle of the room, while baby was sleeping on the couch.

Meanwhile, In the Back room, Freddy and bonbon sleeps at one side of the room- the side that is closest to the door, while lolbit sleeps on the side that was closest to the wall next to the bathroom.

Lolbit suddenly woke up from a loud noise that came from the room she was in. she slowly set on the bed and looks around to see from where the noise came. It was freddy.

She saw Freddy sleeps and snores..really loud, while bonbon sleeps in peace.............. with Earplugs in his ears.

She decided to give it away and try to go back to sleep. she lays back down on the bed and turns around to the wall direction. But she couldn't sleep, Freddy's was too loud.

She could hear him snore from one side of the room alllll the way to the other side of the room.

She turned back and lays on her back.

"Oh come on freddy..." She said quietly while covers her face with the blanket, Trys to ignore the noises. but she just can't.

"Ugh Come on!", Lolbit said angrily as she gets up from the bed, and gets out from the back room.

She gets out of the room and sees baby sleeps on the couch and foxy sits on a chair in the middle of the room.

She walks up to him, quickly but quietly, tries to not wake up the others.

"Umm.... arn't you supposed to sleep now?", Foxy asked her,whispering ,as she got up to him. "Have you ever heard freddy snores?" She replied, seems tierd and angry. "No.." Foxy replied, sounds confused. "H-How can you not hear him snoring up to here?!" Lolbit asked, sounds like she's getting mad. "Idk..." He replied.

"You Know what? Never mind..." She said as she walks towards one of the closest desk. "Do you perhaps have duct tape in one of the drawers?" She asked. "In the first drawer.." He replied, lolbit quickly opens the first drawer and searching for the duct tape. "But why do you need duct tape all the sudden? What are you going to do with it?" Foxy asked. "I'm going to tape his mouth so i can SLEEP!" Lolbit said while closing the drawer, and streaches the duct tape, also screams in anger the last word. "What? NO! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM OR SOMETHING?!" Foxy replied, shouting but whispering, as he gets up from the chair. "No, I just want to tape his mouth.." Lolbit Sid, confused from Foxy's reaction. Foxy sighed. "If someone's snores, it's because he or she have probably a problem in their noses so they breathing through their mouth. and if you'll block their only way to breath they could die!", Foxy explained.

"Well, What i'm supposed to do then? I have my night shift in a few hours!" Lolbit said. made foxy think what to do.

"Your right, then what are you saying? Go sleep in my bed, and i will wake you up when ballora's shift will start so you can sleep in her bed, ok?" Foxy said, "But ballora's shift starting at 4AM, Bonbon his shift after you" Lolbit said. "Exactly, i'll give bonbon some company, i'm not really tierd anyways..." Foxy explained then smiled towards her, she sees his kindness toward her, and she couln't just not to smile back. "Ok..i guess..." Lolbit replied, "Thank you.." she said to him in cute voice, while smiling. then she puts the duct tape back in the drawer. "Good night!" Foxy said to her, smiling. "Good night." she replied to him, smiling back.

She enters to his bedroom, sees Pupet sleeping in peace on one of the 2 beds. 'atleast he's not snoring' Lolbit thought. she lays on the other bed across puppet. she looks on the cailing, untill she slowly fell asleep...

This chapter was originally writen at the dates: 1.2.19 and 5.2.19

Words count: 860

__________________________________________________

JVYGXXCUHSKUIWGUY Why did it took me so long to writeeeeeee?!??!??!?!?

ANYWAYSSS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 210+ READSSS WTHHHHHHHHH?!??!?

THIS IS TRUTHLY AMAZINGGGG!! YOU ARE, GUYS, ARE THRUTHLY AMAZING!!!

While i was writing this chapter, i heard some FNaF songs that i put on my playlist, The point is that i havn't heard those songs in awhile, so some of them gave me chills and memories.

the song that brought me the most chills and memeories was 'labyrinth'.

Once, after FNaF 6 Came out, I HATED This song! as much as i hated the fact that FNaF 6 Was the last FNaf Game, as everyone thought. Now, After 1 whole year of not hearing this song, and after that 2 games came out, this song isn't really bothering me. I still hate it though! but i love to listen to it..

Tommorow i will probably take a break from writing...lol.

So all i could say is I hoped you enjoyed this chapter😂