>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: Secrets Pt3

*I'm sucks at Thinking of titles. But anyways, enjoy!*

"How did Elizabeth died then?" Asked freddy, Breaks the silence. Gets everyone's attention from looking on where's the elevator. Puppet then felt his nerves building up. "Seriously now, Freddy?!" Puppet asks, seriously and a little bit angry. "What?" Freddy asks with pure innocens in his voice. "No-- Baby just left because of ya'll and you still wants to continue?!" Puppet asks him. "Yeah, I mean-- Baby hid those secrets from us. she saw it coming" Freddy explains. "Freddy's right." Foxy says, with his finger up. "I can't believe this..." Puppet says as he puts his hand on his face. "I'm going outta here, Ya'll are thruthly evil" Puppet says, trys to sound calm, as he going to the elevator. Foxy smiles to himself. "Sure puppet, You can leave, Even though I don't think baby will be proud of It." Foxy says, trys to sound smart. Puppet stops walking. He thinks on what foxy says. he then turns to his direction. "Nvm.." He says. then goes back to them.

"So you want an answer to your question?" Freakshow says, with her arms behind her back. "Yeah." Freddy answers with stupid voice. "Well, She died during a party." She says, with smart voice. "One day,when no one was in baby's audetorium\room, she went to her. She asked baby to give her an ice cream. Baby agreed only if she'll come closer to her. Elizabeth got closer to her, took the ice cream, And one moment later, Boom- Everything went dark" She tells with evil but serious voice. Everyone just stared at her with fear in their eyes, this story scares them. "Wow.. That--That's dark!" Foxy says, stutering from fear, but also astonishment. "I agree.." Lolbit said with fear on her face.

"But wait, I have a question too" Lolbit then said. "Go on.." Ennard said, with his arms crossed and with evil-serious look on his face. "What was puppet doing at the first location, Like-- what was his main role except from bringing gifts to kids on their birthdays?" Lolbit asked. "good question." He said with impressed voice. "Can you not try to break in my privecy?" Puppet said with serious but calm voice. "I'm Just curious" Lolbit replied while lifting her shoulders. "Well That's a question that goldie can answer" Freakshow Baby said. Foxy looked on the floor for a moment, then his eyes widen. "Yeah, Well--" Goldie came to explain, But then foxy cuts his words. "WAIT!-- Puppet was the animatronic that helped the lost kids souls and put them into animatronics suits after purple guy killed them!" He shouted, then everyone's eyes got widen in shock. "Exactly!" Goldie Replied with smile of shock. "WOW! Where did that came from?!" Lolbit said in shock then smiled a shocked smile. "I-I Just got a flashback" Foxy said in confusion while looking at the wall, confused him self from where he knew that.

Puppet started stuttering in shock and confusion. "But wai-- How-- Wha--Where---- HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" He eventally shouted in pure confusion after gathering all the words toghether. "What, You didn't know that I'm foxy from the first location, But I was re-modled and some workers tried to delete my memory (Or deta, How ever you say that--) But it didn't really worked out?" He said to puppet with 'It's pretty obvious' Voice. "Oh yeah, I forgot.." Puppet said with calm voice then looked at the floor.

Puppet then raised his head. "Wait-- You left the first location?! Poor panda then!!" He said with serious-smile, tried to sound serious, and it worked. "Wait-- who's panda?!" Lolbit said, sounded seriously, like-- seriously in the meaning of if they say something wrong, she gets VERY ferious VERY fast. Bonbon gasped, "SHE'S FOXY'S NEW GIRLFRIEND!" Bonbon shouted in shock, though he did it on purpose, Just to get her angry. "WHAT?!?!?!" Lolbit shouted, sounded ferious. "NO! She's my adopted child!" foxy then shouted, to calm her down, And she did. "Ah...I got scared for a second.." Lolbit said in calm voice. "Yeah bonbon! It's not nice to say something like that! Lolbit is foxy's First and only girlfriend!" Freddy said with serious-stupid voice (Freddy's voice is always sounds stupid even when he's serious and angry or mad and I love it XD). "Yeah! what he said!" Foxy said also, sounded Jokly-serious. "WAit-- I thought ballora was foxy's first girlfriend.." Bonbon said in confusion, not joking this time. "WAIT WHAT?!" Lolbit shouted, gets ferious again. "OMG!!!" Foxy shouted with angry and tired voice.