>>𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: Is Everything Ok, Baby?

I do not own the video that's above! this story is based on the end of this video, so if you havn't watched it yet, go watch it!!!

Foxy was on his way back to his room After they've finished the game. "I can't believe freddy actaully believed that this clown-person was behind him! but atleast this will keep him busy for a bit", he thought and let out a small giggle. Suddenly, he heard a scream.

Baby: UUUhhhh!!! Who are you?!

He heard baby screaming from her room, and then turned back and went to her room-door

F.Foxy: Umm... Is Everything ok there, baby?

He asked, a bit worried, but also curious

Baby: No!... I somehow got locked inside my room and There's a--weird.. creater-thingy standing right infront of me! and I'm terrefied!

She replied, while hiding behind her bush

F.Foxy: How does this creater looks like?

He ask, curious

Baby: ... it looks like... a shadow..black figur--

She said, Suddenly, this shadow moved, made her scream

Baby: It--It moves! and--oh god, It's looking on me, creepley.. I'm starting to get scared! Please get me out of here foxy!

Foxy standed there, thought about what he's gonna do... but then, he thought of something else...

F.Foxy: Wait... Are you trying to prank me?

He asked, Thinking that she's trying to prank him

Baby: No!!--

She replied, wanted to say another thing but then saw that the shadow starts to walk slowly Towards her...

Baby: Um- He starts to walk slowly Towards me! foXY GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

She said, screaming the last part, sounded like she's about to cry. but foxy didn't believed her

F.Foxy: I don't know! It's sounds like you're trying to prank me!

He said in disbelieve, 99% sure that she's trying to prank him.

Baby: NO! WHY WOULD I--

She replied but then stopped when she saw that the shadow stopped walking, and a knife appeared in Its Hand.

Baby: Umm-- Foxy, It--It got a knife, IT GOT A KNIFE!

Foxy listened for a moment, 'she sounds pretty serious' he thought, but before he managed to say somthing, he heard her screaming very, VERY LOUD

After that scream, without thinking twice, he ran to her room and went up the ladder, just to find....an empty room?

Her room was completely empty, and baby wasn't there.

F.Foxy: Well that is slightly creppy...

He said and took another look on her empty room.

F.Foxy: But i'm sure she's ok

He said then, trying to not be worried.

he went down the ladder and exited her room.

F.Foxy: *sigh* I'm just gonna go back to my room...and hope she will come back later..

He said while he walking Towards his room, but then he stoped when he saw F.Freddy running Towards him and screaming his name.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That's it for this chapter!!!

And don't worry, baby is just pranking him XD

I made it sound like there was actaully something in the room just to troll ya'll XDDD

Or Maybe i wasn't? Lol, you can only find in the next chapters..

But even if she did saw something, it's not gonna be in the story.

remember what i wrot in the summary, "they started seeing things".

This chapter is probably boring, but it'll get interasting, trust me ;)

I will probably write the next chapter later, because i don't have anything better to do otherwise.

but for now, Don't forget to Love, Smile-- Ans stay tuned ;)