>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39: Unexpected sacrifice

(You Better read the A/N at the end of it-)
___

Lolbit walked into the main room, Making her way to the hallway, where her and Baby fought off.
Also the place where Bonbon put her bow and arrows, to be more accurate, on the area besides the hallway, where more rooms used to be.
She arrived there, expecting to see her bow and arrows lying on the boxes, but to her surprise they waren't there.
Her eyes widen. "Wha.." she muttered in shock, Then quickly stepped to the place, starting looking between the boxes in case they fell between them, but they were nowhere to be found.
She stood straight, worry filled her, lighting up a bit of Insanity she had, making her yell "How could that be?! Bonbon put them right there!! I remember it correctly!!!"
........

"Searching for this?...." Someone spoke behind her, Making her eyes wide.
She quickly turned around, seeing who she didn't except to see...

"Goldie..."

~~~~~

"Baby are you sure you wanna go after her?" Freddy asked, looking at her as she walks by the counter.
"I gotta, my senses are telling me to go, they usually not wrong. But I'll be careful, alright?" She assured them, as she stopped Infront of the kitchen. "Also, should I bring a knife instead of a sword?" She pointed over the kitchen, where the Cookware were. Freddy raised his eyebrow. "Why would you take a knife as a weapon?" He asked confusingly, wondering why all the sudden she wants to take a knife, when she never used it as a weapon Before. Usually it would be regular swords. "Well-- I don't know, My senses telling me to take one instead of a sword.." she explained, being confused herself why she feels like taking a knife will be needed.
"I think your senses trying to kill you." Puppet snickered, making Freddy Chuckle. "Yeah.."
Baby rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Never mind."
She walked over the exit, holding the sword in her hand, but before she could get out Freddy spoke
"Wait Baby!"He called, making her stop her her doings as she holds on the handle.
"Be careful with that sword, Because ya know what they say, 'Dont run with swords'" He joked then chuckled, Making the others laugh with him.

She sighed in annoyance, as she let go of the handle.
"First of, Freddy, It's 'Dont run with Scissors'" She walked back to them, looking extremely annoyed, "And whatever was the point of this joke that made it funny, I'll be careful" She said to them, looking at them still slightly smiling.
She started walking towards the door again. "But you have only one thing to do" Her voice Became serious, as she arrived to the door and held on the handle. "Stay in this room and NOT get out no matter what!" She raised her voice to them, letting them know she's serious in her words. "And this is a command, Is it clear??" She asked, lowering her voice a bit, and not too long After hearing "Yeah" from everybody, what reassured her she can go.
"Good." She said, then stormed out the door. Her senses screaming to her that something is wrong, Making her hurry with her steps...

♪ Burning Everything I know,
Desperate For a Change... ♪
~~~

Lolbit gasped, seeing the sly smile on his face growing wide from her reaction. He hold her bow and arrows Infront of her, smiling slyly, Making her furious.

She held out her sword. "Give it back!!!" She shouted as she pointed the sword to him, threatening him with every sense of anger she had. But even though she was mad, the feeling of fear didn't leave her, but only slowly grew inside her...

He chuckled. "Why would I?..."
He threw the bug of arrows and the bow on the floor, and started walking towards her, making her back up.
"Back up!!" She once again theathen him with her sword, sending it a bit forwards Towards him, And to her surprise made him stop, But the fear in her started spreading slight quickly than Before. but she kept showing bravery....
"Listen, If You'll Give Me back my Bow and Arrows, I'll put the sword down." She offered, looking on him with anger, but it was possible to see fear in her eyes and hear it in her voice, what made him even stronger and happier....