>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20: She's Right

"I can't, I can't, I Just can't, I can't deal with it no more" She says in Agitated voice, as she walks to the second edge of the room, putting her hands on her head, Trys to keep her insanity in place. Then she turns to them. "Too Much stuff Is happening!! Why can't It go back to what it's been Before?!" She Said in a Agitate and pure insanity while reaching her hands to them. Yep, She was clearly loosing it. Ballora, Puppet, Freddy and Bonbon Looked at each other with 'weirded out' looks, while Baby was looking everywhere with Worry and Insanity, Trying to calm Her self down.

"Baby, I think you're going too far.." Freddy said to her, "Yeah, Let's Just all take a big breath and--" Ballora said, but was cutted off by Baby, "DON'T TELL ME TO TAKE A BIG BREATH!" She shouted at her With madness in her voice, And It scared ballora. "Ok, I won't, sorry." She said with smile of fear on her face while Shrinking backwards in fear towards freddy. "You know? Maybe Lolbit is Right, Maybe we should do something about it" Freddy says, Everyone looked on him. "Well-- what are you suggesting to do then, freddy?" Baby said to him in serious voice, Still looked like she tried to calm herself from going insane. "I don't know.. But whatever we will do, we need to involve Lolbit in it, Cause' Ya Know what they say-- 'Depression brings strength and wisdom'" Freddy explained. "Wow.. And that came from Freddy" Ballora said In astonishment. "And Who said that?" Baby asked Him seriously, dosn't Takes what he said seriously. He raised his finger, wanted to answer that, and then lowerd his finger back when he realized that he don't have an answer. "I don't know tbh..." He said in lazy voice.

"To be honest..I might have to agree with Lolbit and Freddy..." Puppet said, Taking a step forwards.
Baby looked at him with 'What?!' look (Shocked and Unbelievable look), shocked with what he said, and shocked that HE was the one who said that. "Foxy did a lot of things for us, Helped us with our Problems, And saved us from a lot of things....We really need to do something." He explained with serious voice while looking at her.

"Sure, And Marrying all of us is also something good, right?" She said in a sophisticated voice, While crossing her arms and looking on him with serious look. "Wait what?" Lolbit asked while peeking through the door of the back room. "N-Nothing!" Baby replied with fake smile, while putting her hands behind her back. Lolbit looked at her in confusion then slowly closed the door. "She's right, It isn't something good, But..It's Kind of our fault" Freddy replied, "True..." Bonbon added, as he nodded his head while looking on Freddy, Then looked on Baby.

"Ya know what?" Ballora said cheerfully and seriously, as she gets up of her seat, "I'm sick sitting here and wait for something to happen, We need to fight!!" She said cheerfully, As she raising her hand up high and smiling. "YEAH I AGREE!!" Bonbon Jumped, also raising his hand up high cheerfully, "YEAH!", YEAH!!", Freddy and Puppet added, as they raising their hand up high and smiling cheerfully. "Yeah!!" Lolbit Finally added, screaming from the back room. Everyone was standing next to puppet and freddy, and Baby stands infront of them. She looked shocked, and confused, Didn't expected that to happen.

Everyone Looked at her with brave look. "Baby, We all agreed to it, It's Your Time To join." Puppet Said with serious look and serious voice, Reaching his hand out to her. Baby Looked confused at start, thought what do do and what to choos.. Until she changed her Face to a serious Face, made her decision.

"No! I am NOT doing this! You can do what ever you want! I don't care anymore! But one thing for sure, I will NOT be Involved in this!" She said with serious and angry voice. "Well, You Made Your choice." Puppet said as he took his hand back. "We're ready to Fight." He added with brave look, same as everyone else. There was two seconds of silent, Until Someone Broke it. "Yes! Finally, Jeez!! It took You Forever to Understand!!!" Lolbit said as she gets out from the back room, And all the attention went on her. "WAit, Lolbit, Did you Listened to our conversation?.." Freddy asked her With playfully smile. "No! Maybe.." She replied to him, then smiled back, Then leaned on the wall with her arms crossed. (Wrote too much 'then' in one sentence XD Great Job Moonlight! Your Writting style is Just perfect! XD)

"So Lolbit, Do you want to Join us?" Puppet asked her. "If I want to Join you? HA! I were the one who had this Idea In the First Place!" She replied as she stop leaning on the wall. "So is that a yes?" Freddy asked, as He comes next to them, Both looked at him with Unbelievable look. "No, That's a No." Lolbit Replied, still had the Unbelievable look. "Oh.... Welp, We lost another one Puppet", Freddy said to Puppet, Puppet looked on him with disbelieve. "I was being sarcastic, Freddy" Lolbit said, Still looked on him in disbelieve. "Oh..." Freddy said, as he looks on the floor in embarrass.

"Well, Leave that, We need a Plan." Puppet said. "I'm Saying We'll go Straight up attacking!!" Lolbit said, Cheerfully and seriously, as she raising her hand. "YEAH!" Everyone replied with Joy as they raising their hand in agreenment. "But I'm Also saying that we'll do it tomorrow..." Lolbit added. "Yeah..." Everyone replied with tired voice. It was 23:58pm, Means that at 00:00am, Baby's and Puppet's shift starts.

"Welp, G Night Everyone!" Lolbit Said as she walks towards the bedroom. "Good Night!" Everyone replied as they're going to the places that they're supposed to sleep, Leaves Baby alone in the Living room.

"They're Going to die..." She said to herself with disbelieve look.

This chapter was originally written on the dates: 14.3.19 , 15.3.19 , 17.3.19

The dates It was written this on wattpad: 20.12.19 , 21.12.19 , 22.12.19

Words count: 1280

___________________________________________________________________________

WWWWEEELLLPPPPPPP that Just Happened.

Don't ya worry, The story is not Gonna end Anytime soon, There's ALOOOTTT to come 🙃

The next 3 chapters are going to be especially Interesting, Just wait for it😉

And also, This story is gonna get a bit depressing at some point (Just a little bit depressing, It's not like I cried while writing a chapter or something--), But it'll gonna have an Ending.. A happy Ending..

Btw, THANK YOU FOR 2K JEEZ!! DAMN I'VE NEVEN BEEN THIS HAPPY!!!!!! I'm gonna upload an A\N special for this soon, If ya don't Mind ;)

Welp, I wanted to say, For those who isn't celebrating christmas-- HAPPY HANUKKAH! Because Today is Hanukkah eve, Lol.

SBRATRHTDYJUYKRFS school has been depressind, Life has been hard, I need a break... And I WILL, In 23.12 ;)

So yeah except that Nothing much OwO

I spent most of my day yesterday Drawing this, And welp, I actually love the result XD

Except from the face and the head, Damn😂 That isn't how I usually draw him, I Just wanted to try new style, And welp, That wasn't worth it😂

I draw it on FlipaClip Because I don't have SpeedArt or SpeedPaint, I really want to download the app, But I don't know from where :(

AiiNywaiiyysss

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

IT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!

But for Now... Don't forget to Smile, Love--

Stay Tuned! 😉