>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36: HIS plans... || •a Flash to the Back•

"Until Ennard came........"
_______________

~ Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, 1987 ~

Goldie's P.O.V

'He thinks You're weak...'
'He thinks he's better than you...'

It's been 2 months since That night.
That night where I heard this voice.

And things only got worse......

It's been going with me Everywhere, Not leaving me a minute of peace and silence,
And I won't lie.....
It drives me Insane.

I can't control my doings anymore. I can't control my thoughts, My sanity, Nothing!!.....

And it won't leave me alone....

I've been worrying Everyone, scaring Everyone, And damn it, I'm doing a Terrible Job in Hiding it and lying that I'm fine.

At this point I'm Isolating Myself.
Being away from the others, being alone....So they won't see me and start worrying even more.

And Freddy?
HOhow.... That Jerk isn't making anything better...
He's pretending to care about my situation, HE PRETENDS! and apparently I'm the only one who Noticing he's faking his worry.
I'm not done with you-

'Good....Get Mad..... So you can kill him..'

NO! STOP!!
Y-You're the only reason Everyone thinks I'm Insane!!

'Exactly....And there's Nothing you can do about it, can you?.....'

...........

'Soon You'll get your revenge....Soon we'll be as one..........Soon.. You'll have his oil on your palms.......'

N-No! S-StOp!!!

'He thinks you're weak...'

STOP!!!

'He thinks He's better than you...'

I SAID STOP!!!

No one's P.O.V

"Stop!!" Goldie let out a silent scream, not even noticing he's being watched...

Baby peeked into Parts and Services room, Watching her brother as he arranging stuff in there like he usually does, but something was wrong...

Something was always wrong with him...

The expression on his face shows it, shows he's bothered and being attacked.
But not physically attacked, he's attacked by his Thoughts.
And it always worried Baby.
She was always wondering what's on his mind all the time that he don't tell her.
She sees that by every day passing his situation gets worse, And she noticed it.
She noticed Everything that's happening with him...

At some point she gave up asking him about it, Because he'll always deny to answer truly.
He, Like always, will claim that he's ok, And get angry if she'll keep claiming he's not.
So what's worth asking?....