>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: What is happening?

I do not own the song that's above! i put it there so you can listen to music\songs while reading! i honestly love to hear songs more then music while i''m reading so...here ya go! (but you don't have to listen to the song if you think it will distract you from reading). now without any further ado, let's get to chapter 2!

"FOXY! FOXY! FOXY!"

Funtime freddy screamed while running towards foxy. foxy looked at him in curiosity but also in fear, scared that he might have done something bad..

F.Foxy: WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED??

Funtime foxy said in worry and in curiosity.

F.Freddy: Ho, You won't believe what happened! It's..IT'S TERRIBLE!!

Funtime freddy said in worry while he's gasping hard.

F.Foxy: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

Foxy said, Worried even more.

F.Freddy: I RAN OUT OF CHICKEN!!

F.Freddy said while catching his breath.

Foxy then changed his worried face to a disbelief-face.

F.Foxy: You..what?..

F.Freddy: I ran out of chicken!

Foxy didn't know how to reply, he felt a little bit angry. he sighed.

F.Foxy: I'm....

He said, and then facepalmed.

F.Foxy: I'm going back to my room..

He said, then turned, went back to his room.

F.Freddy: Umm, foxy?

Freddy said, making foxy stop walking. he turned to freddy's deraction.

F.Foxy: What's now, freddy?

Foxy replied, sounded tired, like he doesn't want to listen to him.

F.Freddy: Can I come with you?

He asked, sounds a little bit sceard.

F.Foxy: I guess.... but why?

Foxy replied, wondering..

F.Freddy: I Don't know....I have a weird feeling and this feeling making me feel scared...

Freddy said in fear and worry.

F.Foxy: O..k....let's go then.

They went down to foxy's room. Freddy set on the couch while foxy went to his kitchen and opened his fridge

F.Foxy: do you want a soda or something?

F.Freddy: Ummmmm...... can i get chicken instead?

Freddy asked, Foxy leted out a sigh, he expacted this comment from him.

F.Foxy: I guess you don't want anything.

Foxy said and then closed his fridge, holding a cane of soda in his hand, and went to sit next to freddy.

They set there..quiet.

Foxy took a sip from his soda, and started telling to freddy

F.Foxy: Ya know? After we finished playing tag, and I was on the way back to my room, baby shouted to me something like: 'Foxy, I Somehow got locked in my room and there's this weird creater with a knife that's trying to kill me, help meh' , and when i went up to her room, she wasn't there...

F.Freddy: Aww, Poor Baby, probably an alien or golden freddy with jack the killer's mask must have taken her...

Freddy said, foxy then wondered..

F.Foxy: Huh... Ya know.. I won't be surprised if that's what happened. because a lot of strange things happened lately, Balloon boy found 43 jobs and one of them is in the villians lair, Ballora's room is slowly turning into bigfoot's cave....and who know's what will happened next ? slanderman will come in the pizerria with two pigtails and golden freddy with two braids, and they'll play with dolls and jump on a rope... who knows?..

Foxy said, Freddy thought about it more deeply..

F.Freddy: You're right..

Suddenly, they heard a loud 'BANG!' coming from upstairs.

F.Foxy: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Foxy shouted in panic.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That's it for this chapter!

Go To the FNaF Minecraft channel NOW bc they're streaming!

Half of this chapter i wrote while listening to the stream lol.

And rememeber kiddos! Don't cheat in bed wars because you don't want to end up like White team in the stream! Foxy Killed the HECK Out of them!!

The stream:

Btw in the next 3 days i will not be updating because i'm going on a vecation..

So don't forget to Smile, Love-- And stay tuned! ;)