>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: Down There we goooo!!!

I do not own the song that's above! i just put that there so you can listen to songs\music when you're reading. you don't have to listen to the song if you think that will distrac you from reading.

Everyone met next to the elevator while holding their weapon in their hands.

Funtime Foxy: Is Everyone here?

Foxy asked, while looking around to see is everyone was there.

"Yes" everyone answerd. but someone was missing..

Foxy noticed that someone weren't there.

Funtime Foxy: Wait, where's baby?

He asked. everyone looked around and didn't saw baby.

Funtime Freddy: She probably won't come... OK LET'S GO DOWN THERE!

Freddy said in dissapoint, but shouted in excitement the last part.

Funtime Foxy: No! We're waiting for her to come!

Foxy replied to him.

They loved to go down to the basment, to find new things, discovered more and more Mysteries. Once, back in the years, they were going down there without baby's permission, and no matter how many times baby told them to stop go down there, they weren't listening to her. but after what happened last time they went to the basment, baby gave them a command to not go down there ever again or they'll carry the results. So they didn't had any other choice and they stoped going down there, because after all, that was a command from their leader, and if they'll break the promis that they gave her, they don't want to know what will happened to them. baby knows how to be tough, evil, and leader-like when she needs too. and that was one of the cases.

suddenly, they heard a footsteps coming from the hallway. it was baby, coming towards them.

Baby: Ok, I'm ready.

Baby said when she arrived to them.

Funtime Foxy: Great, hope you won't mess up.

Funtime foxy said to her while walking and standing besids her.

Funtime Foxy: Ok, Baby, lead the way.

Baby let out a little sigh.

Baby: First, i want to see what weapons everyone brought. Foxy, you start.

Baby commanded.

Funtime Foxy: Ok, so i brought an iron sword, a picaxe, and a iron Protective suit (A\N: or however it's called in minecraft)

Puppet: I brought my diamond sword, my diamond axe, and my diamond Protective suit. (A\N: The 'Emrald battle axe' meme didn't existed at that time Sadly XD)

Lolbit: I brought my bow and errows.

Bonbon: I brought 2 poison potions because i didn't know what to bring, but i also brought a sword.

Ballora: I only brought 1 wodden sword because that's all i had in my room....

Baby: Ok, Freddy, show me what you got.

She told him as a command.

Funtime Freddy: Ok.I brought a stick, my plastic Protective suit, and a chicken stick.

he showed.

Baby: ....please tell me that you brought something that's worth it...

baby said and sighned.

Funtime Freddy: and i also brought an iron sword.

Freddy added.

Baby: ......Good enough. Ok let's go down there!

Baby said and entered the elevator room. and everyone followed her.

Funtime Foxy: Lolbit, the elevator is working, right?

Foxy asked lolbit, while they were standing next to the elevator, waiting for it to arrive to their floor.

Lolbit: Yup.

Lolbit replied.

Funtime Foxy: Great.

Foxy said right in the moment the elevator arrived.

They entered the elevator and went down to the basment.

___________________________________________________________________________

END OF DA CHAPTER! :D

Sorry i havn't upload yesterday. i was Exhausted from school and felt like i needed a break.

too bad tommorow i have school againg lol.

Sorry it was short. i wanted too keep the Tension to the next chapter.

And if we're already talking about the next chapter, i whould offer you to get a sunglasses, Because things are going to get HOT! XD

Btw am i the only one who proud of Mr.Beast? he tried to plant 20,000,000 tress!!!! I wish i could donate, but i'm under-age :(

So go and donate so more and more trees can be planted!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPENED NEXT?!

WHO'S IS WAITING FOR THEM IN THE BASMENT?!

YOU CAN ONLY FIND THE ANSWER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

But for now, Don't Forget to Smile, Love-- Stay tuned!😉