>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9: The story of the past

I wanted to start writing this chapter earlier but my parents told me to play with my little brother for a little bit... So.. here we are!😃 Enjoy the chapter!

Puppet and Foxy went to Foxy's bedroom, while baby started her shift without puppet.

"So, On what did you want to talk with me" Puppet asked, looking at foxy and crossing his arms. "First of all, we need to whisper, Because i don't want Her to hear us talking" Foxy replied, whispering. Puppet got confused, "Who? Baby?" Puppet asked also whispering. "Yeah, Baby. This conversation needs to be top secret between us", Foxy said, whispering, (A\N: they're going to whisper for most of the chapter). "Ok...go on then...." Puppet said looks confused but also curious.

"So you know about Ennard? You knew the basment was their place, right?", Foxy asked, sounded serious. puppet looked on him, looked a bit Angry. "I don't want to talk about that topic, foxy" Puppet replied, very serious. "No! I need to know!" Foxy said in anger, Pupprt looked on the ground, with serious and guilty face, thinking about what foxy said. if he should tell him or not. "You ignored this topic for too much time!" Foxy adds. then puppet looked back to him. "You know what? You wanna know everything? Fine then, But promis me 1 thing" Puppet said to him, seriously. "What's the promis? Foxy asked, "what ever is going to be told in this room, stays in this room." Puppet explained, still sounded seriously.

"I promis" Foxy said while nodding. "Ok." puppet said, then set on one of the beds, while foxy set on the other bed that was infront of puppet. "Me, Baby and Ennard have a lot of history From the past" Puppet starts telling, "From the first location, to this location." he said then paused. "Me and baby got rid of Ennard 5 years ago", Puppet told. "can you tell the whole story?" Foxy asks him. "I will" puppet replied. "It all started when me and baby first brought here.It was before you, Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Bonbon, and lolbit were made. It was only me, Baby and Ennard. Ennard was supposed to be a clown, like baby, Until our creator decided to shut him down because some technical difficulties. I remeber Ennard being so angry, That he had enough of being stuck here, and doing nothing. He wanted to run away, escape, go out to the world!" Puppet told.

"But how?" Foxy asked. "Let me explain you" Puppet said then continued telling. "First of all, at this time Ballora, Funtime Freddy and bonbon were already made, you were in the proses of making, even though they only re-modle you and deleted most of your memory. and there was this security guard,who known as puprle guy. do you know purple guy's real name?" Puppet told then asks. "No..." Foxy replied. "His name is michael afton". Puppet said, Foxy thought about it for a moment. "Why does the name 'Afton' Sounds so familiar for some reason?..." Foxy asked then keep thinking, trying to remember from where he knows this name, but nothing comes up in his mind.

"You can ask Freddy about it. but anyways, Ennard Promised us that we could go free with him, only if we kill michael. From The begining we didn't agreed to his plan, but he forced us to agree with him, he made us belive him and trust him, he made our darksides take over our bodys and mindes, and we did what he asked, only to find out that he lied. we killed micheal, Ennard Enterd his body, And Escaped to the outside world. but it didn't took so long until his plan failed. Michael's body got rotted and turned to purple, so ennard left with no choices, excaft getting out of his body and escap before any humen or person will see him". Puppet told.

"Wait-- Then how michael is alive if you killed him?" Foxy asked, "I honestly don't know.. anyways, Ennard made his way back to the pizzeria through the sewers, One of his worst mistakes.... We knew he's going to come back, so we planned our revenge on him.. when he returned, we all decided to fight him. we manage to break him, we almost won! but for a moment, he got stronger. he managed to drop all of us on the floor, then he stood up infront of us and said something that showd in my nightmares, he said 'You won this time..but i will come back..' he said with evil face, but then smiled in evilness and added 'I always do..' . After that, He mumbled something, it was a curse, a curse that will make us forget all what happened. a curs of forgetfulness. but me and baby knew this curse, so we covered our ears before it was too late.."

"After ennard said the curse, he dissapear. After all that, me and baby promised to keep all what happened as a secret, and hope that nothing is going to happen next. and then half year later, You came to the pizzeria!" Puppet finished telling.

"Ok... that story is kinda creppy..." He said. "But wait, Why does Ennard have eyeballs all around his body?" Foxy asked, confused. "That's our DNA", "DN-- What?", "DNA, He have one eyeball from all of us, he have half of our powers." Puppet explained. "How is that even possible?", "Because our eyes. our eyes is a part from our body, carrying power with them. means that if he want, he can copy our voices, or even hurt us. we, or let's just say the others, because i didn't gave him my eye, gave him their eye so he could use their voices to trick and kill security gaurds." Puppet explained.

"Wait, but he dosen't have my eye, or lolbits eye" Foxy said. "as long ennard is here, i can't promis that he won't take your eyes", Puppet replied. Then, Foxy thought of something...something that made him a bit scared.. "Wait...so if Ennard will take my eye....means that there could be a chance that the voice will have...a new..body......". Foxy said, And the most he thought on it, the more possible it looked. but then, he heard a voice.. the voice. "That right.." The voice said, then giggled an evil laugh, "Soon... I will kill all of you! haHaHAHAHHAH!" The voice said then laughed an evil laughter. that's when they decided that this is enough for tonight.

"I think it's a good time to go to sleep", Foxy said to puppet with a little fear in his voice. "I agree" Puppet said. then he got up and went to the entrance of the room. "You go to sleep, i'm going to do my shift with baby", Puppet said while looking at him. "Ok...Just don't forget to wake me up when you done..." Foxy said while laying down on the bed. "I wont." puppet replied. then exited the room. "Good night!" Foxy shouted to puppet. "Good night to you too!" Puppet shouted back. "And tell baby good night from me!" Foxy shouted to puppet. (A\N: God this conversation is endless XD), "I Will!" puppet shouted back, "Thank you!" Foxy said, puppet didn't replied.

Foxy just looked at the ceiling until he slowly fell asleep....

This chapter wat originally written in the dates 24.1.19 and 28.1.19

Words counter: 1377

_____________________________________________________________

VGCVYHFGVUYHBIYUGVYU Well that chapter just happened.

Darn, I miss my bed-time (Since i have school, i put to myself a A certain hour that i need to go to sleep.) I need to go to sleep at 23:00, IT'S FREAKING 23:02 ;-;

It took me a time to write this chapter because half of the time i watched the FNaF Minecraft stream and A little of Freddy's stream Which was funny AF.

And i loved how they did like this mini cross-over, and the part that they were in the lobby and TheFamousFilmes was in the lobby too was SO COOL!!!

And people Need to stop sending Foxy and Lolbit Proposuls, i mean, PEOPLE, THEY'RE FREAKING DATING XD STOP TRYING TO BREAK-UP BETWEEN THEM, THEY'RE MY SECOND OTP XDDDDD

Annnnyyyyywayyysssss

I don't have time to do my usual Outro, so all i have to say is that i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and stay tuned! ;)