>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: Strange things

I do not own the song that's above! i just put that there so you can listen to songs\music when you're reading. you don't have to listen to the song if you think that will distrac you from reading.

Funtime Freddy and Funtime foxy Quickly went to see from where that 'BANG' came from. they thought it came from the main room so they ran up the spirel stairs from foxy's room, but when they arrived to the main room, they saw.......nothing

(I said too much "they", sorry😂 i told ya that my english is sucks)

Funtime Freddy: But there's nothing here...

Funtime Freddy said in confusion.

Suddenly, they heard ballora screaming. when they turned around, they saw her running towards them.

Funtime foxy: What's now ballora?

Funtime foxy asked ballora, when she arrived, gasping hard.

Ballora: THERE'S A CREATURE IN MY WAREHOUSE AND HE PUSHED ALL THE BOXES FROM THE SHELVES!!

Ballora said, panicking and gasping hard.

Funtime Foxy: Well that's explains the big "bang"..

Funtime foxy said, in pretty calm voice.

Funtime Freddy: Umm... I think we should go check it Foxy..

Funtime Freddy said, seriously.

Funtime Foxy: Yeah Yeah....

Funtime Foxy replied, sounded tired, like he dosn't want to go.

They were on the way to ballora's room, going to check her warehouse.

Funtime Foxy: So ballora... how is this "creature" looks like?..

Funtime Foxy asked, Trying to get any clues about this creature.

Ballora: Well... he was made of A LOT Iron wires....and i think he also had a whit mask, and a party hat..

Ballora said, trying to remember how's this creature looks like, Before he suddenly vanished from the warehouse..

Baby: Iron wires, mask and a party hat...... Ballora, say, did he also had a few eyeballs all on his body?..

Baby asked, standing right besides them and walking with them.

Ballora: now when you reminds that..... he actaully did had a few eyeballs on his body!

Ballora replied.

Suddenly, they all stoped walking. Foxy looked on baby like she came from another planet while freddy looked at her, confused..

Funtime Foxy: Wait... BABY?!

Funtime Foxy asked, while he's very, VERY surprised and confused.

Funtime Freddy: Wait..Foxy, didn't you say that baby was kidnapped or something?

Funtime Freddy asked while looking on foxy in confusion.

Funtime Foxy: That's what i thought but apparently she's not!

Funtime Foxy said, still very confused but surprised.

Baby: No, I managed to Escape.

Baby said, in calm and 'Oh that's fine' kind-of Voice.

Ballora: Wait, Baby, why did you asked me if this creature has eyeballs on his body?

Ballora asked.