>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11: Secrets (Pt1)

In the next Morning,

Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy Sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"I hate this show, This is a weird show." Foxy said in calm voice, looks at freddy. "I actaully love this show" Freddy replied. "Of course you'll love it! it's a chicken cooking show!" Foxy said, in serious but friendly voice. Freddy giggled, "Chicken...." He said with smile on his face.

Then there was a few moments of completely silence between them, until foxy decides to break the silent.

"So freddy, can i ask you a question?" Foxy asked, makes freddy look at him, "Sure. what is it?" Freddy asked, curious. "Do you know someone that his last name is 'afton'?" Foxy asked.

Baby overheard Foxy's question, And Before Freddy could answer, She didn't thought twice and starts to run towards them. she knew freddy know the answers, But foxy can not know, she CAN'T let him know..

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? THERE'S NO ONE THAT HIS LAST NAME IS AFTON!", Baby then said then laughs nervously , like she's hiding something. But for some reason, freddy looks angry. "Well, First of all, That is very rude of you to contradict my words as I'm coming to speak" Freddy said as he looks at her in anger. "And second, I actually know someone that his last name was afton! and tbh, I Know a whole family that their last names is afton!" Freddy says as he looking on foxy. Foxy's eyes opened wide in excitement and curiosity as he looking on freddy, then nodding as he looks on baby.

Baby was surprised about freddy's reaction. But whatever got into him, He sounded serious, and nothing can't change his mind.

"Please don't tell him, Freddy...." Baby said, sounds like she was begging him, but not too much. "Don't tell me what to do in my life!" Freddy replies to her, seriously. " Yeah! Don't tell him what to do in his life!" Foxy adds, at this point he was ready to do anything to know the truth. Baby felt like she cannot do nothing that will change freddy's mind. She just looked furious, seems like she wanted to say 1,100,101 things, but held them inside. Then she spoke, "FINE! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!", Baby said, angrily, then walked away, furious as hell. She really doesn't want him to know, Only for his own good, But he whould never understand. "Ok Then!" Funtime foxy shouted to her as she walks away.

____________________________________________________________

Puppet got out of the bathroom and sees baby walks away from the living room, and she looks ferious as hell. "Hey what's wrong?" Puppet asked baby as he stoped her from going to the bedroom. "Foxy asked Freddy If he knows someone that his last name is afton!" She replied to him, angrily. Puppet raised an eyebrow towards her. "So?...." he asked, doesn't sounds worried like she is. "Aren't you worried that foxy will know things that he shouldn't?! I don't want him to know!!" Baby said, sounds serious and ferious. Puppet thought for a second, she has a point, he can't know too much. but he also felt like he should know atleast a little. he crossed his arms as he looked at her with serious eyes. "Listen, I'll listen for their conversation. If freddy will go too far, I'll stop them. Ok?" He said to her with calm voice, tries to calm her, but still crossing his arms. "You better!" Baby said angrely then immidietly left. Puppet looked at her walking toward foxy's bedroom. then he peeks through the wall that Separates between the living room to the bedroom and the bathroom, hears their conversetion.

__________________________________________________________________

"Ok tell me tell me tell me tell me!" Foxy said as he jumps up and down in exitment like a little childe. "Ok, ok!..." Freddy replied. making foxy stop jumping and sits on the couch instead.

"Well, as my memory tells, There was 2 people that worked here before that their last names was 'afton'. Like, Here's a name of someone that i'm 99% sure that worked here, His name is 'william afton'. And i'm pretty sure that he's our creator.." Freddy told. "Ok..And where's william now?" Foxy asked, curious. "Oh, He's springtrap" Freddy replied. Foxy got confused. "But--wait-- How could it be? Reggie is springtrap!" Foxy said with pure confussion. "There's another one" Freddy said. Foxy got even more confused. "WAIT--Wait--wait, wait, wait,wait, wait, wait. So you're saying that there's another springtrap, But there's someone eles inside the suit?" Foxy asked, super confused. "Yeah, and he's evil, Like, very evil, More evil than reggie after he got into the sprinlocks suit and before he did an heart change". Freddy explained, makes foxy less confused. "So his name is also springtrap?" Foxy asked. "No, I just forgot his name" Freddy answerd. (A\N- 24.2.19: I Really don't remember his name XD) (A\N- 9 monthes later: HIS NAME IS SCRAP-TRAP...)