"Holy moly! You weren't kidding when you said she looked unreal!" Laura said a little loud for my liking and successfully interrupting my ogling. If looks could kill she will be dead right now the way I'm looking at her.

"What? I totally understand now if you want to marry her and have cute little babies, just make me a Godmother." Laura said still staring at y/n's sleeping form. I heard Tony chuckle and I became red with embarrassment remembering that he heard what Laura said.

"Laura can you stop?! You're not saying anything that make sense right now, keep your comments to yourself." I said totally annoyed now.

"It's okay girls, it's not the first time that girls ogled my cousin, she gets marriage proposal all the time, But she doesn't pay attention to them, but maybe you'll be an exception." Tony said chuckling again and winking at me. I became even more red with his words. I cleared my throat and decided to tell him that I have to go.

"Uhm I have to go now Tony, but can I leave you my number and tell me if she woke up, so I can maybe see her when I came back?" I told him not making eye contact because I'm afraid he's smirking again and it will make me look more like an over ripe tomato.

"Of course, I'm sure Y/n would like to see you again. Who am I to interrupt another possible proposal and maybe this one would be the last." Tony said laughing lightly, I saw him giving Laura a high five. This two would be good together I swear.

"Oh my gosh, can you guys stop, maybe you two should be the one to get married considering your both five years old." I told them rolling my eyes. Tony gives me his phone and I punched my number in, before looking at Y/n again. I don't know how long I was looking until Laura tap me on the shoulder.

"Come on, you have a flight to catch before you plan your proposal." Laura said laughing along with Tony. I give them the dagger eyes before walking to the door but not before shouting at them.

"SHUT UP! IDIOTS!" I hear them laughing again before I walked to the elevator.

/

Y/n's POV:

"Where am I?" I woke up to white Walls and Tony sitting beside my bed. I tried to sit down quickly but I was struck with a sharp pain in my ribs and a pounding headache, that's when I remembered the events of last night.

"You are in a hospital sleeping beauty, and if I were you I wouldn't sit down that fast if want to keep my ribs just bruised and not broken, and may I remind you you have stitches." Tony said helping me sit comfortably.

"What happened to those guys? And is the girl okay?" I asked looking around me trying to check if the girl I saved is okay.

"She's okay, she's not hurt.Alycia has to go to do some work, she was here earlier, tried to wait for you to wake up, you sleep half of the day." Tony said. I looked at him confused trying to remember if I know who he's talking about.

"Who's Alycia? And what injury did I get this time? When can I go home?" I don't like hospitals, they give me the creeps for some reason, so whenever I get hurt, I always tried to persuade doctors to let me go.

"Alycia is the girl you saved, I'm surprised you didn't know her name considering you forgot you were stabbed last night and decided to mingle with her." Tony said smirking. I looked at him weirdly, and tried to remember what he's talking about.

"What are you talking about? I vaguely remember that we talked because I started to feel out of it when the adrenaline from fighting left my body, I just remembered that she has green eyes." I told him while trying to remember the face of the girl or Alycia if that's her name.

"Well Alycia left me her number because she wants to see you when she's done with her work.I guess she still wants to thank you personally, so prepare yourself for a visitor, and a gorgeous one at that." He says winking at me.

"Why are you winking at me like that? Did you hurt yourself while cuffing those men?"and if she's that gorgeous why didn't you asked her out?" I told him getting annoyed at his antics, you can't blame me for being moody,my head and my ribs hurt, so give me a pass.

"Chill Y/n, I was just saying I think you will like her, she seems like a good person and I think she likes you too if her blushing face gives any indication." He told me chuckling. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Well maybe you just teased her like you're doing to me now,. But whatever, can I go home now? I feel fine, I can manage this rib and a few stitches" I asked him impatiently. I really don't want to spend another hour here in this white Walls.

"I'll just go get the doctor, and by the way your phone has been ringing for a while now, I didn't answer it but it might be important." He told me then proceeded to get the doctor.

I grab my phone and check that I have some missed calls and messages from my secretary and also from my best friend. I read my secretary's message first asking where am I and the meeting will start soon. I tried to remember what meeting she's talking about and that's when it hits me, I have an important meeting with a client at 9 am today, when I checked the time I saw that it's already 12:30 pm. I groaned and plop down on the bed, then my phone started ringing again.

"Hello?" I answered not bothering to check who is it.

"Where the hell are you?! Why aren't you answering your phone, your secretary called me this morning panicking because she can't get ahold of you.I had to improvise a meeting with your clients and make up stories as to why you weren't there, luckily they understood and settled with a conference call.We got the deal, but they're asking for another meeting and YOU have to be there. I had a lot of work to do then you decided to make AWOL, where are you so I can go there and smack you personally?" My best friend said. I just sigh and close my eyes and keep quiet for a minute, because my head was throbbing and his ranting is making it worst.

"I'm sorry, I got a little incident last night and I just woke up thirty minutes ago. I am in the hospital right now." I told him. I tried to keep the phone away from my ear because I know I'm about to get deaf, but it's too late, he's shouting now and it feels like he's right inside my ear.

" WHAT?! what happened?! What did you do this time?! Are your arms still intact or your legs?! I'm booking a flight now I'll be there in the morning." He told me. Of course He's gonna ask if I'm still in one piece, sometimes I wonder if he's actually waiting for me to lose a body part, some best friend he is.

"I'm fine, just bruises and will you stop shouting because I'm about to lose my ear. You don't have to come here, I'll be fine, I promise I'll attend that meeting.Thank you by the way for talking to the clients." I told him, then the door opens, the doctor comes in followed by Tony.

"Too late,I already booked a flight.I have to go pack and be ready to tell me what happened, bye." he hang up so I just sighed. I can't stop him anyway, he always do what he wants.

"So doc, when can I go home?" I asked.

"Well, I assumed your cousin told you about your injuries, you can be discharged today if you promise to take it easy, we don't want you to get an infection or rip your stitches." He said smiling at me.

"Great, I want to go home now then." I said while trying to get up from the bed, that was a mistake as my vision started spinning from the sudden movement.

"Easy there tiger, you can go home without adding another injury yeah?" Tony said raising his eyebrow at me while helping me stand up properly.

"Okay then, I'll get your discharged papers while you get dressed." The doctor said excusing himself.

"I'm gonna go change my clothes, you sign those papers, don't worry I can manage." I said to Tony smiling reassuringly. He looks at me for a minute trying to ask if I am sure, which I easily nodded and then he goes to follow the doctor.

I started to change my clothes, but moving my arms hurts my rib like a bitch, well I guess I just have to suck it up rather than ask for help, ' I'm a strong independent woman' I started to chant while I continue dressing my self wincing whenever each move hurt.

"You're good to go, everything's settled." Tony shouts from outside the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm done let's go." I said exiting the bathroom.