24. Mad and bruised

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to kisses all over my face. I smiled when I remember where I was. I slowly opened my eyes and pulled Alycia to kiss her lips.

"I missed waking up like this." I said, smiling at her.

"I miss waking up on top of you." She said giggling. We're still very naked and I probably have a morning wood but we didn't care. I caress her cheeks while we stared at each other.

"How are you so beautiful?" I asked, while playing with the strand of her hair.

"I just woke up, don't lie to me." she said, blushing.

"I'm not lying, You're so beautiful it hurts." I said dramatically, while putting my hand on my chest. She laughed loudly and I just stared at her lovingly.

"Baby I want you to know,I don't plan on letting you go.If I don't answer my phone, there's probably a reason. I love you so much, together or apart don't doubt that." I said, remembering what she said to Colman.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so stressed lately, I love you too." She said pecking my lips then standing up with all her naked glory. I just stared at her with love and lust in my eyes. I am a lucky bitch!

"Come on let's shower, then we can hang out with the others." She said then walked to the bathroom with an extra sway of her hips. I was in dazed for a few minutes with a hard on before she peek at the door again.

"You joining me or just gonna lay there?" she said smirking at me. I quickly run to the bathroom making her laugh.
We stand under the shower, her back to me. I kiss her shoulders and neck while my arms are caressing her thigh and stomach. She leaned her body to me and tilted her head to give me more access. I swear we're becoming horny teenagers who can't keep it in their pants!
I massaged her breast and swipe my fingers between her folds.

"Hmmmm." she moaned. She moans a lot during our sexy times.
I turn her around and kiss her lips going down to her chest, I suck at her nipples while my hand still rubbing her clit.

"Ugghh fuck."She moan loudly. She look really hot right now, Eyes close, lip biting and clinging to me. I turn her back around and position my dick between her slit careful not to go in. She put her hands on the wall when I started thrusting my hips while rubbing her clit, kissing her neck and massaging her breast.

"Hmm, fuck baby I love you." I husked at her ear. Her legs started shaking so I circled one arm around her waist to support her while my other hand continued to rub her clit and my thrust between her folds get faster.

"I'm cumming baby, uh fuck." her loudest moan so far. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably so I stopped my movements as I held her tight in my arms, kissing her shoulders.

"You okay love?" I asked, panting. She's whimpering and there are tears in her eyes, we're not under the stream of shower anymore so I know.

"Yeah, that was just so intense, the best one so far." She said, voice shaking. You're doing a good job Y/n!
She turn around in my arms and kissed me forcefully.I kiss her back immediately and groaned when she started pumping my dick. She trailed kisses down my chest, sucked my nipples then continue to lick down my abs. She didn't stop there though, I know what she's going to do.

"Babe you don't have to." I said shakily, I would love it if she gives me head but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"I want to try, can I?" she asked looking at me innocently. My dick twitch in her hands with the way she's looking at me. I nodded my head then she starts to pump me again. Her hand look so small with my dick. She lick my tip and it sends shivers down my spine. She put the head in her mouth and started to suck while still looking at me in the eyes. Wow I'm going to come early with her new found sexiness!