4.I had to leave

Alycia's POV:

We are walking to the waiting room when I receive a call from my manager.

"Alycia, I need you to fly to Texas, there's a bit of changes in your filming schedule." My manager told me.

"When do I need to go?" I asked anxiously, I really don't want to go anywhere right now until I talked to Y/n and thanked her.

"I booked you a flight at noon today because we have a meeting before you go on set."

"But, I can't go right now, I still have to do something here, can't we reschedule?" I looked at Laura and she's looking at me worriedly thinking about the worst.

"I'm sorry Alycia, but we can't reschedule this. That meeting is so important for your career. What's the problem anyway? everything okay?" I sigh and decided not to argue anymore because I don't want to explain to him everything so he doesn't get worried.

"Fine, I'll be there, I got to go if I want to catch that flight. I still need to pack." I said and he says okay so I hang up.

"What happened? Who's that? Is everything okay?" I sigh and tell her what is the phone call about.

"You have to go Leesh, it might be a new project. You can just go back here and talk to Y/n after you're done with whatever you need to do." Laura told me, I nodded sadly. It's not like a have a choice here, I still have a job to do.

"Right, I need to talk to Tony and explain why I have to go and hopefully see Y/n before I go." I said walking to where Tony is. I saw him talking to the doctor so I quicken my steps to hear what the doctor will say.

"You can visit her now, she's fine but she still hasn't woken up, I think it's because of the blood lost and exhaustion." The doctor says looking between Tony and I.

"Thank you so much doc, I think I will go see her now before I go back to the station." Tony said smiling at the doctor, the doc nodded and left us.

"Tony, I have to go, my boss needs me to do something. I need to fly to texas later, but can I see Y/n before I leave?" I asked him, hopefully he would understand and doesn't think that I'm a bitch for leaving without thanking his cousin properly.

"Of course you can see her, come on, we don't want you to miss that flight it seems important." He said smiling at me then he started to walk to one of the rooms. I looked at Laura and saw her eyeing Tony like he's her prey. I smacked her in the head, and she looked at me like she wants to smack me too.

"What was that for? You know I can smack you right now and send you straight to emergency room?" She told me, she seem really annoyed and I just give her a look that says ' really Laura, really'.

"Come on, stop drooling over Tony, you can try and get his number later but we have to get moving so I can go home and pack." I told her then started walking to where Tony disappear, not glancing back whether Laura is following me or she's still daydreaming.

I knocked at the door where I saw Tony enter and heard a quiet come in. I open the door and enter as quietly as I can, when I was closing the door Laura came barging in and started telling me how dare I leave her in the hallway.

"Can you be quiet Laura, be decent for at least 5 minutes, we're at the hospital gosh" I told her quietly but firmly.I'm starting to get really annoyed with her, she's really like a five year old sometimes and I don't need her to be acting like that right now.

"I'm sorry." She told me apologetically and now she really look like a five year old that got scolded by her mother. I told her it's fine and walk towards Y/n's bed. She looked peacefully asleep, and I studied her face and notice some cuts and bruises, she has a bandage at her upper left eyebrow, but man she's really gorgeous. Look at her eyelashes, it seems like she has extensions that looked so real, and her nose is so cute, and that lips oh my...