15. Deep conversation and honesty

Alycia's POV:

This is the best date ever! Y/n is very attentive and always trying to find ways to make me laugh, she makes me feel so special. I also noticed she keep asking me if I'm okay with things which I find very cute. We are currently walking barefoot on the sand while talking.

"You said you've never been into a relationship, but did you at least go on dates?" I asked. We're still holding hands.

"No, this is my first date." she said shyly.

"Really?! but you seem natural at this, I'm honored to be your first date." I said while squeezing her hand.

"I'm glad my first date is with you, I really like you Alycia." she said seriously while looking at me. I blushed profusely.

"I really like you too." I said smiling at her which she reciprocate. I know what I feel for her is not a crush anymore, I wanted to let everything out in the open about me so I can walk away now if she doesn't accept me for who I am before I get in too deep. I never want to experience that heartache again.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"of course." she said giving me all her attention. I guided her to the bench and we sat down. Here we go.

"I was in a really toxic relationship before. We were happy when we started dating but that changed when I moved to L.A and started getting acting projects."I started, staring at the ocean. Y/n squeezes my hand encouraging me to continue.

"He was supportive at first, he even tagged along if I have interviews, he doesn't have a problem with my job." I sighed at the memory.

"But after I started getting bigger projects, he started to act so jealous and accused me of cheating most of the time. I didn't kept secrets with him so he knows every filming I have.Whenever I have to kiss or do intimate scenes, he would call me and we always fought, he was here in Australia while I was in L.A. " I said. I'm getting teary eyed. I'm over it, but I can still remember the hurtful words he said.

"He said I was just using my job to cheat on him, that I'm a whore, at that time I know he was cheating on me because I called him and a girl answered telling me that her boyfriend is taking a shower. He didn't know that I know he's cheating because at that time, I'm young, in love and stupid and I didn't want to break up with him." I stopped to take a deep breath, Y/n squeezing my hand from time to time letting me know she's listening.

"We were together for five years and he was a good boyfriend at first. I stayed faithful to him until his icloud account got hacked and inappropriate photos of him with different girls got leaked." I said. I didn't know I was crying until Y/n wipe my cheek.

"I confronted him, he got angry at me telling me that I never slept with him,that he has needs and he got it from other people and that I slept with so many guys anyway so I broke up with him after that." I said, willing myself not to cry anymore.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, but none of that is your fault.It's your choice to not sleep with him, he should have respect that. Unfaithfulness is a conscious decision to make and never your partner's fault no matter how bad the relationship is. He should have ended things first. Blaming you is just an attempt to make him feel better about his mistakes. He should have known what he was getting into when he decided to date you. You don't deserve a relationship that makes you question your worth." Y/n said for the first time, clenching her jaw. For someone who never have a relationship, she surely knows a lot. She's really matured, I admire her so much for that.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that." I said then kissed her cheek. She blushed. matured adult to shy teenager real quick?

"He tried to apologize to me a few months after the break up and he keep bugging me to give him another chance. I had to order a restraining order because he's stalking my friends and family.I change my number because of that. I don't know where he is now." I said after a few minutes.