22. First goodbye and Lessons with Manu

Alycia's POV:

A month has passed sooner than I like. We are now currently waiting for my flight to be called. My family and Y/n are with me. Manu tagged along too because he's driving Y/n and he's going to be looking after her now that I'm leaving.He and I got closer when I started dating Y/n.

After a few minutes, my flight got called. Time to say goodbye I guess. I walk to my family and hug them tightly. I'm gonna miss them so much, then I walk to Manu next.

"Have a safe flight commander." He said, saluting at me,making the both of us laugh. He's been calling me that ever since he and Y/n binged watched whatever films I starred in.

"Yeah, be good okay. Take care of Y/n for me?" I said. I know he will even if I didn't ask, but I just want reassurance.

"You got it, don't worry she's in good hands." he said smiling at me. I nodded and give him a hug. I sighed, time to say goodbye to my love.

I walk to where Y/n is standing with her crutches. Gosh how I hate to leave her. I go straight into her arms hugging her tightly.I can't help but tear up, I love being held by her, it makes me feel safe and protected, now I'm not going to feel that for who knows how long.

"Don't cry baby, I'll see you again sooner than you think." She said kissing my head. I sniffled and look up at her.I kiss her with passion. I don't like showing too much PDA, but I need to kiss her one last time, so I cling to her as long as I could.
I heard my flight announcement again, so I pulled away a little,arms still around her neck.

"I'm going to miss you so much.Don't hurt yourself while I'm away okay, be careful,I love you." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks. She wiped my tears and gives me a short kiss.

"I'll miss you too, don't worry too much about me, call me anytime you want. I love you so much baby, take care of yourself, I'll see you again soon, call me when you land." She said kissing my forehead. My flight announce the last call so I pick up my suitcase and turn around and walk to the security area. I give them one last wave before I finally board my flight.

Y/n's POV:

I watched Alycia's back until I can't see her anymore. I feel like something in me left too along with her even though I will see her again soon. It's just wasn't the same and I fucking hate this feeling. I managed to prevent myself from crying even though I really want to sob my heart out.

"Hey Y/n,we're going home.Call us if you need anything okay and feel free to drop by anytime, you're family." Mama DC said, smiling at me sympathetically.

"Thank you, same goes for you guys, tell me if you need anything." I said. I give them a hug before they left. I'm new to this kind of sadness, let's just hope I'll get over this feeling because I know it's not gonna be the last time I'll be away from Alycia.

"You okay bro? Come on let's get you home and do something to cheer you up." Manu said, patting my back. Home it is.

/

I miss Alycia already and it's not helping that Manu put on a marathon of fear the walking dead. He suck at this cheering me up. I glared at him when I saw a scene of Alycia where she kissed her onscreen partner. Fuck you Manu!

"What?" He asked, looking innocent. as if!

"How the fuck do you think this will cheer me up?!" I shout throwing the remote at him when I see Alycia is putting on her clothes after a supposed sex scene! They're lucky it's not detailed or else I'm going to hunt that guy! okay, I officially don't like jealousy, it's making me violent.

"Calm down! that was filmed before you even knew each other. I thought you would want to see her face after she left.I'm sorry." He said, shrugging his shoulder. I know he's not sorry, what an ass!