30.Sexy times

Alycia's POV:

I woke up with Y/n spooning me. I smiled to myself and turn around to face her. She's still sleeping but she looked more relax now. I looked at the clock and see it's 8:30 am. I decided to freshen up so I can get the day started. I came back to my room to see Y/n patting the bed next to her, so I immediately lie down again and her hand stopped when she grab my waist. Y/n started groaning and slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on me and she smiled staring at me.

"Good morning."She said before standing up.

"Good morning, where are you going?" I asked confused. She look around the room and run to my bathroom door.

"I'm gonna pee, wait babe!" She said before closing the door behind her. I laugh and shake my head. Such a dork. After a few minutes, she came back more awake and lie down beside me.

"Is this your bedroom? You know I never saw the inside of your house before." She said. That's true, after a year of dating she never really had the chance to visit me here because we always stay at her place when I'm on break.

"I know and you're the first person to ever see and sleep in my bedroom aside from my family." I said smiling at her. She looked at me smiling brightly.

"Really? Well I feel so honored ma'am." She said faking british accent which makes me laugh.

"What time do we need to meet Laura?" She asked playing with my hair.

"After lunch so you have time to rest more, by the way are you okay baby?" I asked studying her face. Her eyes are not bloodshot anymore and her bags lessened a little bit.

"I'm okay, I feel so well rested. Your bed is so comfy and and it's smells like you." She said kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad, I got so worried last night you know." I said straddling her lap and caressing her face.

"Don't worry, I'm stronger than you think, a day without sleep can't kill me." She said, I slap her chest and she just laugh at me. We stared into each other until I lean down to kiss her lips which immediately got heated when she pushed her tongue inside.

"I want you to make love to me here on my bed." I said huskily. She quickly flip us over so I'm under her then we continue to make out. I moan when she put her hands inside her shirt that I'm wearing and started massaging my breast. She pulled my shirt and my panties off leaving me naked in front of her.

"You have too much clothes on." I said seductively then help her get naked. She kissed me passionately and trail down kisses to my neck until she reach my chest sucking and nipping on it.

"Fuck Y/n." I moan. I gasp when she push a finger inside me. It's still feel unfamiliar but fuck does it feel so good.

"More baby." I whimpered. She kiss down my body until she reach my pussy and started sucking on my clit. She added another finger and curled it inside when she thrust in, hitting my spot.

"Fuck hmmm keep going baby I'm so close ugh!" I moaned loudly. Good thing I have walls surrounding my house so the neighbors won't hear me.

"I-I'm cumming baby, yes! fuck hmmm." I shout before my legs started shaking. Y/n pushed me down on the bed and held my legs because I was arching my back and her head would be crushed with the way I'm closing my legs. She trail down kisses up to my body until she reach my lips. I moan at the taste of myself. I can feel her dick rubbing through my clit which earn another moan from me.

"I don't have a condom with me." She said while kissing my neck.

"It's okay, you can just pull out and I'll take the after pill." I said panting slightly. I honestly don't mind if she got me pregnant, having a family with her is my greatest dream.