7. Drunk reply

Image of Colman Domingo as Alycia's friend, at the top

Y/n's POV:

It's been two weeks since the alley incident and I'm feeling better. I decided to request a meeting today from the clients that I was supposed to meet. So Manu and I are currently here at a fancy restaurant talking about the proposal.

"We wanted a hospital building that looks modern but you can still be close to nature, is that possible?" The client asked me. I nodded at him and decided to explain further.

"Yeah, it's possible I guess we're talking about biophilic concept here. That's a really good choice actually, it benefits both people and environment." I told them, really happy with their choice. We continued to talked until we settled all the details and signed a contract, then we bid our goodbyes.

"Well, another deal closed, we should celebrate!" Manu told me getting excitedly.

As much as I want to celebrate, I'm tired and I don't want to go to a club and get hit on, and my ribs still hurt from time to time.

"We can celebrate, but at home.I don't wanna go anywhere at this moment." I told him opening the car door and sitting on the passenger side while he sits on the driver side.

"Bummer, fine but we're going to the store first, you know to buy boost, you should invite Tony." He told me. Then started driving.I sent Tony a message to come over. I haven't seen him in a while anyway. He said he'll be there so I rest my head against the windows and rest my eyes for a moment.

Alycia's POV:

I am currently on the set of fear getting ready to direct an episode. I'm so excited! this is gonna be my debut in directing yay!
It's been two weeks since I learned that Y/n is a model. After Laura told me that there's a poster of Y/n at the mall, I hanged up on her and started stalking her page. She's quite famous with millions of followers, I don't know why I didn't know her, she's practically a celebrity.I guess I was busy filming that I don't get to stay on social media that much. But something strange happened a week ago, someone named Manu sent me a dm, telling me that she's Y/n's best friend, so I stalked his page and realized he's telling the truth since he posted photos of them together. So we decided to exchange numbers and keep in touch.

"Hey baby sis, you okay there? I've been calling you three times, it seems like you can't hear me, you good?" Colman asked me slightly concerned.

"Yeah, sorry I was feeling distracted lately, there's just a lot on my mind right now." I told him sighing. Colman knows what happened to me and I told him about y/n, he's family to me.

"Does it have anything to do with a model with cat eyes?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. He's been calling Y/n cat eyes since I showed him a picture of her.

"Maybe, I followed her on instagram but she didn't follow me back yet. Manu told me she's not really into social media and her manager is usually the one who uses it for the sake of the fans." I told him.

"You should text her already, just ask how she's doing. Come on Leesh use your charm!" Colman said encouraging me.

"You don't think it will be weird? It's been two weeks, she probably forgot about me, and I know she's doing great, Manu keeps me updated." I told him. I thought about what Colman said about texting her. Manu gave me Y/n's number but I always get nervous at the thought of texting her. I'm usually confident about this things but Y/n looks so intimidating.

"Just try, who knows what happens next." he said winking at me. "You are needed at the scene in five minutes, I'll see you there." he said patting my shoulder and then he left.

He's right, I won't lose anything if I text her anyway, and maybe I can finally stop thinking about her all the time.

"Here goes nothing." I told myself.

Me: Hi

/

Y/n's POV:

Here we are in my living room, drinking, and talking about everything. We decided to drink as much as we want, it's sunday tomorrow anyway, so no work.

"Hey Manu, I noticed you're using your phone a lot this week everything okay with the girlfriend? How's Maia anyway?" I asked him while drinking whatever it is he decided to make. Maia is Manu's girlfriend of 2 years now, she's cool.I'm glad he found her.

"Everything's great, she's busy with her career, you know she's a great actress and I've always been on my phone you know that" He said almost looking nervous. Yes, Maia is an actress.I don't know why people close to me keeps dating celebrities, I'm not salty about them but you know what happened to my cousin after she dated an actor. I'm not generalizing though, I know some of them can be loyal, I just hope Maia is one of them.

"Hey Y/n did you message Alycia already?" Tony asked me while glancing at Manu.

"No, I don't think it's necessary, it's been two weeks guys let's move on already." I told them not really bothered. Manu and Tony shared a look. Okay something's going on here.

"Why not? just send her a text, tell her you're okay, she might be worried." Manu told me.I don't know why they keep pushing me to text this Alycia girl but it starting to irritate me. Like can we just move on people! I think I'm getting slightly tipsy.

"Just drop it guys, forget it, let's just enjoy the night." I told them rolling my eyes. I heard them saying a chorus of 'fine' and 'whatever'.

/

"Guys, out of the three of us I have the biggest dick." Manu said slurring. I don't know how our conversation began from adopting a dog to who has the biggest dick. I guess, we drank way too much so whatever.

"No, I bet I'm the biggest here, you two didn't stand a chance." Tony said, eyes almost closing. My family and closest friends are the only one who knows I have a dick, I mean I don't care if the public knows, it's not just a kind of information that you should announce to the public. Like hello people I have a dick and It's massive, I bet ya'll are jealous!

"I hate to hurt your feelings guys, but I'm very much above average, way above average."I told them smirking before drinking again.

"You're just saying that, why don't we prove who's really the biggest here." Manu said while standing up and started to unbuckle his belt. Tony and I copy his actions and prove who's the real winner here. I don't think we'll be doing this if we're in our right minds, but alas! we're drunk so leave us alone!

So we drop our pants and boxers and look at each other. I almost laugh when I saw them look at mine, they look like they're not drunk anymore and just standing there wide eyed. It's really funny but we're actually serious here at the moment! so nobody laugh.They cleared their throat and look away before they started to pull their pants up. I heard them mutter a 'cocky much' and 'lucky bitch' while I whispered 'losers'.

"Why are you so quiet guys? can't accept defeat?" I mocked them.They just send me a glare.

"At least we have a girlfriend and they're happy at what we have." Manu grumbled. While Tony just nodded. I don't even care about what he said. I'm perfectly fine being a 25-year old single virgin. We decided to leave our cocks alone and talk about random things instead.

30 minutes later, Manu and Tony are both knocked out on the living room floor so I decided to call it a night and make my way to the couch. My phone signals that I have a text. So I read it first before getting comfortable on the couch.

Alycia: Hi

Me being drunk decided to text back, I guess the boost bring out the best in me when it comes to socializing.

Me: ello

The boost didn't bring out the best in me as I obviously messed up the spelling, but I don't care cause I'm already falling to unconsciousness called sleep.