23. Surprise

Alycia's POV:

It's been a little over month since I flew to texas to film again. Y/n's cast has been removed. She used crutches for 4 days after that but insisted that she can manage without it. She just promised me not to put too much pressure on it. So stubborn! We face time a lot but it's not the same as being with her. I miss her so much, I cry myself to sleep sometimes. I don't even wear my own clothes because I might have stolen some of hers and wear it everytime.

"Alycia get ready, it's your scene!" the director called me. Time to work.

Y/n's POV:

I am currently waiting at Texas airport for Colman. I contacted him through instagram a while ago, he's close with Alycia and we got along pretty well so we exchanged numbers and I asked him to help me surprise Alycia which he instantly agreed.

"Y/n?" I heard someone behind me. I'm wearing sunglasses so I think he wasn't sure. I turn around and smiled.

"Yeah, It's so nice to meet you Colman!"I said shaking his hands.

"Likewise my friend, come on, your lady awaits." He said, I smiled and follow him to his car.

"Can we stop by some flower shop and also get food for everyone?" I asked when he started driving. He nodded his head and I thanked him.

We are driving now to the set to surprise my baby. I can't wait to kiss and hug her again. After a few minutes,we arrived. There are a lot of people here so I think I can hide better. I think I can pretend to be a zombie with the way I'm limping! Colman led me to a tent where some staffs and equipments are located.

"Sit down here and wear a cap, try to blend in with the staffs. Alycia is still doing her scenes." He said, while putting the food we bought on a table. He talked to a staff and pointed at me.

"I informed the staff who you are so they won't kick you out. I'm going to wait for Alycia to be done."Colman told me. He left after I said thank you.

"Uhm excuse me ma'am, can I ask you a favor?" I said to the staff Colman talked to.

"Sure,what is it? and I'm Annie." She said smiling at me.

" I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Annie. Can you maybe give these flowers to Alycia when she gets here and pretend it came from someone you didn't know? I mean she would easily spot me here if I have flowers in my hands."I said, smiling sheepishly at her.

"No problem.I would love to see some romantic stuff after watching zombies all day." She said and we both laugh. I give her the flowers then go back behind some equipments and working staffs trying to blend in.

After a few minutes, I can hear Alycia and Colman talking,so I continue facing the other way.

"Where did you go? I didn't see you until now." Alycia asked. I guess they're still a little bit farther.

"I got some food so let's eat." Colman said then they sat down on the table along with their other cast mates.

"I'm not hungry, I think I'll just call Y/n." Alycia said. I turn my head a little bit to see what's going on, some of them are eating and I saw Alycia pull out her phone. My eyes widen, oh shit I'm gonna be busted if she calls me!

I quickly got my phone and put it on silent on time before it started vibrating. I watch her put her phone by her ear. After a few minutes, she frown and hang up. Sorry babe!

"Alycia someone dropped these flowers for you." Annie approach her. Good timing girl! Alycia looked at Annie confused, but eyeing the flowers.

"From who?" She asked getting the flowers and checking for a card, which has none.