37.Tie the knot

Y/n's POV:

My daughter is now 2 months and I still can't believe I helped in creating her. She's so beautiful. She got Alycia's eyes and lips and the rest is mine. I took the reigns of taking care of her during the night and early morning so Alycia can rest. Just because I have a princess now doesn't mean I'm going to forget my queen. I love her more and more each day besides, she's been busy preparing our wedding so I don't mind not getting enough sleep. I can't wait to marry her.

I heard a cry from the baby monitor and quickly turn it off so Alycia won't wake up. It's only three a.m but I'm used to waking up like this ever since we brought our baby home. Oh by the way, my baby's name is Jasmin Rye Y/ln. I want to name her after her mother and she's her first born after all.

I kiss Alycia's forehead before I made my way to my daughter's bedroom. We want her to get used to her own bedroom so she wouldn't be too attached to us while she's growing up, although I wouldn't mind my daughter clinging to me at least until she's five.

"Hey my princess what's wrong?" I said lifting her in my arms. She stare at me with those big green eyes identical to her mommy and my heart breaks when I saw her tears.

"Don't worry momma is here. I'm gonna change your diaper so you can go back to sleep." I said. I changed her diaper while humming some songs. I lift her up again but she reach for my finger and try to put it in her mouth. I guess she's hungry. I made my way downstairs, Jazzy in my arms to get Alycia's reserve breast milk. I heated it up, check the temperature before I go back to Jazzy's bedroom.

"I love you my little Jazzy." I said while trying to get her back to sleep after she finished eating. I sat down on the rocking chair and put her on my chest making sure she won't fall down. I hum again until both her and I fell asleep.

/

Alycia's POV:

I pat the bed beside me to try and cuddle my fiance but I'm met with cold sheets. I squint my eyes, looking around but Y/n is not here. It's still too early, maybe our daughter got fuzzy in the middle of the night. I stood up and walk towards my daughter's bedroom to check if everything's okay. I saw the two of them cuddled up on the rocking chair. Gosh I'm never gonna get use to the feeling of seeing my little family like this. I carefully try to lift Jazzy up, but Y/n's hold tightened. She's still protective even when she's asleep. Y/n open her eyes, both arms around our daughter protectively as if I was trying to kidnap her child. She sigh in relief when she saw it was me.

"Oh gosh I thought you were a kidnapper." Y/n said.

"I'm just trying to get her back to her crib so you can go back to bed." I said. She kiss our baby's forehead before handing her to me.

"Hello my cutie, you woke up momma again huh." I said in a baby voice although she's still asleep. I felt Y/n wrap her arms around me from behind then kiss my head.

"I wouldn't mind staying awake to take care of my girls." She said. I'm not gonna lie, At first I thought I would have to beg for her attention because we have a kid now, but it turns out she got even more amazing in taking care of me and our baby. I lay Jazzy on her crib and watch her for a few minutes making sure she won't wake up before I drag Y/n back to our bedroom.

"You know we can take turns in watching her in the middle of the night."I said while I'm cuddled up to her chest.

"I know, but you're taking care of her during the day and you're busy with our wedding. I want you to get the rest that you need.I love taking care of both of you." She said kissing my hair.

"You're amazing. We're so lucky to have you. I love you." I said kissing her lips.

"I love you too baby, let's get some sleep." She said.