26. Italy

Y/n's POV:

Alycia is still asleep while I am busy packing some clothes to bring to Italy.I should have pack yesterday but I'm a lazy ass. Her clothes are still in her suitcase so she didn't have to worry about it, we can just buy some things we will need there.

I bring our things in my car and came back to my room. Alycia is still sleeping peacefully, she's a heavy sleeper when she's tired. I decided to just carry her to the car so she didn't have to wake up.It's still too early anyway.We're using my private plane, I want to make this trip special for her.

"Baby what are you doing?" Alycia asked groggily, eyes still closed while I'm fixing her seatbelt.

"Just sleep baby, don't worry." I said then kissed her forehead and go to the driver's seat.I started driving to the airport. We got there fast because there's no traffic at this time. I got out of the car and call my pilot friend Andrew who's flying us today.

"Hey man, Can you come to the parking? I need some help carrying our things." I said quietly. After I heard him agreed I hang up and wait for a few minutes.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" Andrew said, giving me a hug. He's like a brother to me because we've known each other for a really long time.

"I'm good, how about you? thank you for agreeing to fly us this early bro, I owe you " I said while helping him get our luggages.

"Nah no worries. I would be mad if you didn't call me to fly you out." He said laughing. I smiled at him and he started walking back to the plane with our luggage.
I carefully carry Alycia so she can continue to sleep, this girl can be kidnapped when she's tired I swear!

I go inside the plane straight to the bedroom there so I can lay Alycia down before I talk to the people flying us today. I kissed her forehead and walk back to the seats.

"Hey Y/n this is Garret, my co-pilot for today. He's a good one so no need to worry and this is Dinah our flight attendant, Guys this is Y/n, my friend and boss for today." Drew said smiling at me. I laugh and shake my head at his silliness.

"Oh we know her, quite famous, it's so nice to meet you." Dinah said shaking my hand. I smile at them and shook hands with Garret also. After the introduction,they brief me about the flight and then left to do their individual jobs.

"I'm just gonna go back to the bedroom to sleep a little bit but wake me up when needed okay." I said to Dinah who just nods and smiles at me.

I lie down behind Alycia and spooned her. It didn't take long until sleep took over me.

/

Alycia's POV:

I feel so well rested than I have in a long time. I stretched out my arms and legs and smiled when I felt Y/n tightened her grip on my waist. I turn around to face her and I just notice that we're in unfamiliar place. I frowned and sat down slowly before carefully getting out of Y/n's embrace. Where the hell are we?! This place is too nice so I know we're not kidnapped. I decided to roam the place still in Y/n's shirt and my underwear only.what? I can't be bothered to get dressed!

I got out of what seems to be the bedroom and nearly screamed when I came face to face with a tall blonde girl.

"Hi, I'm Dinah, your flight attendant today. It's so nice to meet you, I'm a fan." She said, giving me a warm smile and an unexpected hug. I hug her back, it's always nice to interact with a fan.

"I'm Alycia, it's nice to meet you too but what do you mean your my flight attendant today?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Oh miss Y/n didn't tell you? We're in her private plane, but we're instructed not to tell you our destination.I think it's a surprise." She said smiling at me. Well I'm definitely surprised. I nodded at her, I'm just going to talk to Y/n about this.