10. Friends

Y/n's POV:

I followed Alycia on instagram a while ago, yes I am using my instagram now! I know what she looks like, but no one told me she's too attractive and much prettier in person! so I'm a little starstruck and stared at her when she greet me. Get a hold of yourself Y/n! It's just Alycia, the same girl you text everyday!

"Uh Hi Alycia, wow this is unexpected but it's great to finally meet you again." I said giving her a wide smile.She walk up to me and gives me a hug, didn't expect that but I hugged her back, she's so comfy! but she pulled away quicker than I like.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to see you again, unharmed this time." she said, smiling and blushing a little. We stared at each other with a smile on our faces before we heard a throat being cleared, of course it's freaking Manu!

Alycia's POV:

Gosh why did I hugged her, now she will think I'm weird, but she hugged me back and she smells so good ugh!

"There's no vacant table but Alycia told me we can sit with them." Manu told Y/n while glancing at me.

"No, we don't want to bother you , thanks for the offer though." Y/n told me, giving me a grateful smile. But I want you to sit with us!

"It's fine really, this is a table for four anyway and I would really like to hang out with you, I mean only if you want, I understand if you want to have your own table though." I said, blushing in embarrassment.Here we go again with my rambling! I look at Manu and see him smirking at me.

"I would love to hang out with you on one condition." Y/n said smirking at me. Whatever it is I'm in! of course I didn't tell her that.

"What is it?" I said slightly getting nervous.

"Whatever is on that table is my treat." She said. I really don't want her to pay for my food.

"But Y/--."

"Take it or leave it " she said,interrupting me. Ugh why are you doing this?! I guess I don't have a choice if I want her to sit with us and I just don't want Manu to eat in the kitchen. excuses!

"Fine." I said, pouting at her. After that is settled, I introduce Y/n to Marny, she looks starstruck staring at Y/n's eyes,I almost laugh but I understand though, Y/n's eyes are really pretty.

/

We got to a steady conversation after Manu and Y/n ate their food. Y/n insisted that we order some snacks, so that's what we're doing now eating and talking.

"Do you guys travel a lot with your work?" I mean with your business not the modeling." Marny asked them. She got over her fan girling on Y/n and is pretty comfortable with them now. Y/n is sitting beside me while Manu is sitting beside Marny.

"Yes, especially if we have projects in different locations, we have people managing each though but we like to see the progress personally." Manu said. I admire these two so much, they're young but responsible and hardworking and very attractive too! I'm glad they're not just all looks but brains too.

"That's cool, was it stressful? modeling and managing a business at the same time? do you still got time to have fun?"Marny asked them. Go girl keep the interview going!

"Stressful yes, but we don't do modeling that often, only if we have the time. We're not like those businessmen that rest only for sleep, we told ourselves before we started this business that life outside work is more important."Y/n said. Gosh! I could listen to her talk forever. Okay I may have develop a little crush, but I was straight like a few minutes ago!

"That's really great guys.So Manu, you're dating Maia for two years now? I knew you look familiar, you're in her instagram." Marny said. I decided to let Marny do the talking for now, I enjoy listening anyway.