Prologue and intro.

Y/n POV:

It's 11 pm, I was having a night run because my freaking insomnia decided to be a bitch and attack me when I am supposed to be asleep because I need to be up early for an important meeting tomorrow. I was on my way back to my house now and just my luck it started raining.

Let me introduce myself.

Hi my name is Y/n Y/ln, I'm an architect. I have  my own company with my best friend Manu,  we have offices scattered almost everywhere. I'm from Australia, but I travel a lot because of my work, so I'm currently in L.A. I also do modeling sometimes when I'm not busy and when I just want to, cocky much? nah, it's just,my priority is my company. I'm 25 years old and never been into a relationship, many people tried to get with me but I never once give them a chance, yeah I'm rude like that, no scratch that I'm actually nice if you get to know me. I guess I really just wasn't interested or I'm too addicted in being alone. Introvert. That's enough about me for now. You have to stay put if you want to know more.  Oh and I'm intersex.

Alycia's POV:

I am so happy right now because my family surprised me by visiting me in L.A, they've been here for 3 days now and sadly they have to go back to Australia later this evening for my dad's work and my brother's school,  But at least I saw them again after months of no physical contact. My schedules are really hectic right now, I even took the job in driving them to the airport, nah, I love every moment with them even if it's sending them home.

Oh wait let me tell you who I am.

Hello I'm Alycia Debnam-Carey, I'm an actress. I have a bunch of best friends but currently I only have Laura to hangout with because the others are in Australia, but I do know a lot of people, what can I say, I'm really friendly and love to socialize. I'm currently single because I don't want to get hurt again, my last boyfriend cheated on me, but I do get asked for dates a lot which I refused all the time.I just wasn't looking for a relationship right now and I promised myself to be careful when letting someone into my life. I can't feel a connection with people that tried to date me anyway, so I'm just focusing  on my career right now. So yeah that's the basics about me.