38.Happy family ever after (Final)

Y/n's POV:

"Fuckkk keep going, I'm so close." Alycia moaned. She's three months pregnant now with our second child, we successfully created a baby during our honeymoon and her hormones are crazier than when she's pregnant with Jazzy.

"Not so loud baby, Jazzy might wake up." I groaned still pounding her to our bed.

"It's too good. I told you we should soundproofed our room." She cried out when I hit her spot.

"I'll work on that tomorrow." I said panting heavily. I sat down on my knees and lift her hips a little before I piston in and out of her.

"Hmmm baby, I'm cumming." She moan as quiet as she can. I rub her clit and suck her nipples then her muscles clench making the both of us reach our high.

"Ahhh fuck." She sob out. I spill all that I have inside her and put her on top of me so I wouldn't squish her stomach.

"I don't know where I'm getting my supply of cum because you're always horny almost everyday." I said chuckling.

"I don't see you complaining. In fact I think you secretly enjoy my crazy hormones." She said smirking at me.

"Well I won't argue with that. But I enjoy every second with you, hormones or not." I said sweetly.

"Y/n you don't have to make me swoon with your sweetness, you already scored two kids with me." She said laughing.

"I'll stay sweet to you even if we have ten children, that's not going to change." I said honestly. I'm gonna love this woman until we're gray and old.

"That's really nice but if you can magically popped a child through your dick then we can have that ten children you're talking about. I'll settle with three or four Y/n." She said making me pout. I want a big family okay! but it's her body so I'm okay with how many she wants. We heard Jazzy cry after a few minutes. I let Alycia rest while I go take care of my first born.

"How's my princess doing? You want mama cuddles?" I cooed lifting her up in my arms. We're a little shock when Jazzy started growing up because she look a lot like me when she was a little younger but she's looking more and more like Alycia each day and I love it.

I did what I've been doing the last year and let Jazzy go back to sleep. I made my way back to my room and cuddle my beautiful wife. I rest my hand on her stomach and sleep peacefully.

//

"I swear Y/n, I'm gonna kill you! This still hurts too much.You're gonna sleep on the couch for the rest of our lives!" Alycia yelled while breaking my hand. She's delivering our baby boy and she's plotting my murder, again.

"Babe, remember your vows, you said you won't kill me anymore." I said making the hospital staffs laugh. Alycia glared at me then squeeze my hand harder making me cry out in pain.I swear I heard a crack.

"I wasn't popping your child during the wedding so it's not the same!" She yelled then push a little harder. I hear a baby's cry making my eyes widen. My baby boy is here! I cut the cord and let them clean my wife and son while I give the news to our friends and family.

"He's here!" I yelled excitedly. I wince when I try to clap my hands and notice my left hand doesn't look like it's normal self.

"That doesn't look good. Alycia finally broke it huh?" Manu said looking at my hand. My dad called a doctor to patch my hand then we go back to where everyone is waiting.

"Come here princess, let's meet your brother." I said lifting Jazzy as careful as my broken hand could handle. We made our way to Alycia's room and saw her smiling at our baby boy. She look at us and motion for me to come closer.