35.Proposing to hormonal Alycia

Y/n's POV:

It's been two months since Alycia and I made up and we're happier than ever. Alycia still receives hate from other people but we learn to ignore it, as long as it doesn't cause us problems.She had a long break from her work and I ask her to moved in with me which I'm glad she said yes. I know I said I want to marry her first before taking that step but I can't wait to live with her and wake up and sleep with her beside me everyday. I'm planning to propose to her anyway and right now I'm at her parents front door,hoping to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage while Alycia is with her friends.

"Y/n? come in sweetie, where's Alycia?" Leone asked when she open the door for me.

"She's with her friends and I uhm I was hoping to talk to you. Is Angus and Papa DC here?" I ask sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah do you want me to call them?" She ask which I nodded. She disappear for a moment then came back with Angus and her husband.

"Hey Y/n how are you?"Papa Dc asked while I give them a hug.

"I'm good, better actually but I need to talk to you all about something important." I said. Gosh I'm getting nervous.

"What is it about? everything okay?" Papa DC asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing bad." I said wiping my sweaty hands on my pants.They look at me waiting for me to say whatever it is.

"Uhm I know Alycia and I haven't been dating that long but I love her so much and I can't see myself with anyone else aside from her. So I uhm I want to ask all your permis---.

"Yes!"

"--sion to marry your daughter." I said startled when Alycia's mum shouted in the middle of my rambling. The room was silent for a minute and Papa DC and Angus are staring at me with unreadable faces making me nervous, then Alycia's mum yelled again.

"Come on guys, We've been waiting for this, don't mess with Y/n!" She yelled excitedly. Her husband and son started laughing making me release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Of course Y/n, we don't know anyone better than you to give my daughter's hand. I know she'll be in good hands. Just promise me to take care of her and make her happy." Papa DC said with a smile on his face.

"I'm so happy right now you have no idea! I'm glad Alycia found you. I can't wait to have grand babies!" Mama DC yelled making me choke on my own spit.

"Uh guys I still need to ask her, what if she said no?" I said after I calm down.

"Do you hear yourself now? My sister would marry you today if she can. She's so in love it makes me sick. You're stupid if you think she'll say no." Angus said making me chuckle.

"Thank you guys. You'll all gonna be there when I propose. I just need to prepare everything." I said giving each of them a hug. I stayed with them for a few hours before I decided to go home and maybe cuddle my hopefully soon to be fiance.

Alycia's POV:

I threw up for the 3rd time today and I feel really tired.

"Leesh you okay?" Georgia ask. We're in her house hanging out while Y/n is at work.

"I'm fine, I think I had stomach bug. I'll just go home and rest." I said. I bid my goodbyes to my friends and drove home hoping I'll feel better soon. I go straight to the bedroom to have a nap since it's still early to make dinner. I fell asleep immediately because I feel really drain.

/

I woke up when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around and face the intruder. Y/n kiss my forehead and gave me an apologetic smile.