Forgiveness

Peter POV

"Peter, do you think Y/n is ever gonna come back?" Ned asked me as we walked through the halls of our school. It has been a long three weeks since Tony Stark took Y/n away from me and isolated her from all others as if she was infected with a deadly virus. Mr. Stark and I haven't spoken at all in the time being and as for Y/n, we only speak every two to three days. We're continuously drifting apart, just when we were becoming so close.

"I hope so...I miss her so much." My voice was low and filled with ridged. The thought of never seeing the girl I loved again gave me a sick feeling, like something had curled in my throat causing little air to seep through to my lungs. Being away from her was suffocating.

I wonder what Y/n been up to all lately. She's mentioned her online classes being long and strenuous, but besides that she has plenty of free time at her disposal. How has she been occupying herself while living this quarantine like life? Knowing Y/n, she always has to be doing something in order to stay productive and away from complete boredom. I hope to god she's happy.

Y/n POV:

"Oh Happy, this is way too easy." I smirk at the man as I flip him over in the air, causing him to land flat on his back. Natasha clapped with agreement as I stepped off the padded training floor. Happy huffed in exhaustion, while Nat handed me my water bottle.

"Looks like we need to start giving you harder opponents." Natasha said to me as she gathered the weights and other training supplies for the next exercises.

"Definitely. Who is next?" I asked as I smiled at her and took some of the weights from her and placed them on the ground.

"Well if you really want a challenge, i'm up for it." Natasha said as she crossed her arms, a smile creeping upon her flawless face.

"You want me, to fight you??" I questioned her im disbelief to justify what I had just heard.

"Yes." She said to me.

"Nat, you know I love you, god I freaking idolize you, but fighting you is not my ideal go to bonding activity." I told her with caution.

"What do you mean?" She asked uncrossing her arms and walking closer to me.

"Because you are a BADASS and I stand no chance against you." I waved my arms around with enthusiasm.

"Oh honey I know that. If you really want to learn to be a strong independent woman who can kick anyone's ass, first you gotta get pushed around a little. Plus, I think it'll be great for you and help you improve. Maybe even enough for Tony to let you go out more." Nat explained to me with full support.

"Wait...Tony will let me go? Go back to living my life the way it was before? Go back to school and back to my friends?!" I jumped up and down in excitement, but tried not to get my hopes up so much.

"Well, I don't know about all that, at least not all at once. Don't get me wrong, I think Stark having you on total lockdown just because you and your athletic insect friend getting too involved with crime is a bit extreme, but he has a point. He is trying to protect you and you guys weren't being too careful, but with the proper training, you can become better."

"Oh ok, I understand that...wait what?? What do you mean by insect friend? Do you mean SpiderMan? We weren't that close and we only saw each other every so often. Wait do you know who he is?!" I asked her with total confusion, my mouth rambling on. Her facial expression changed so quickly from neutral to an 'oh shit' face as if she let a secret slip out.

"N-Nothing. I mixed up my words. Don't worry about it." Nat blurted as she rushed towards me and grabbed my shoulders and walked me over to the exercise stations.