Picture Perfect

Peter POV

"There's May." Y/n said pointing to a very worried looking lady, who just so happens to be my aunt. I grabbed Y/n's hand and we both started running towards her.

"Oh my god!" Aunt May gasped at the sight of us. Tears streamed down her face, causing her cheeks to look wet and shiny. When we finally met, May snatched us into a heartwarming hug. "Thank god, you guys are safe." She whispered to us through sniffles.

May held on tightly for a little bit longer, before softly releasing us from her bone crushing hug of death.

"We're sorry for worrying you, Ms. Parker. Peter is unharmed and safe." Y/n rubbed May's arm, trying to comfort her.

"Well of course I worried about you too! I wouldn't know what to do with myself, if I were never to see your beautiful face again." She kissed Y/n's forehead and began to guide us to the car.

"Peter?" Y/n, who was seated next to me, kindly whispered.

"Yes, ba- I mean n/n?" I turned my head to face the sweet angel.

Shit, I almost screwed up, big time!

"Are you still sick?" Y/n scooted more towards me and attempted to fix my constantly flaring eyebrow.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Ned, said you didn't come to decathlon, because you were projectile vomiting everywhere. Do you still have a fever?" Y/n whispered once more, so that May wouldn't be able to hear and freak out.

"Oh, you call that sick? I was like...dying, but I'm all good now." Smooth Peter, plants the coverup.

"I knew it! I wanted to go back to the hotel and help you, but Ned stopped me." Y/n chuckled.

"Ned is such a great friend." I said, letting all the sarcasm roll off of my tongue.

"What about Ned?" May looked suspiciously through the rear view mirror at us. "Oh, it's nothing!" Y/n yelped out to my aunt.

"Ooooook then. Oh and Y/n, grab your stuff you're sleeping over again." She smiled at Y/n.

"Thank you." Y/n replied with joy, as we arrived at our complex.

Y/n POV

In my cozy pajamas, I plopped down on the coach next to May.  Peter was already in his room, tidying up.

"Thank you again, Ms. Parker. I really didn't have to sleepover. I'm pretty sure that you aren't too keen about a random girl sleeping in your house all the time...in your son's room."

"No, no, no! I'm completely fine with you being our guest so often. Don't be sorry, I know that it isn't so fun being all by yourself next door." May stroked my silky, newly washed hair.

"Yeah, it's pretty tough." My eyes began to water a little. "It's nice to know that someone understands." I sighed.

"With us, you don't have to be alone. Peter and I, look forward to helping you with what you're going through. Even though we only met a little under three months ago, Peter knows you like a book. " May smiled in a way that reminded me of home.

"Goodnight, Ms. Parker." I gently got up and began to walk to Peter's room. "Wait, Y/n?" May called.  "Yes?" I turned back to her.

"Please sweetheart, call me Aunt May from now on." May's words caused my heart to melt. My face lit up so much to the point where my cheeks hurt.

"Goodnight, Aunt May."

I crawled into Peter's top bunk and had wondrous dreams instead of my usual suffering night terrors.

My life is finally starting to brighten up again.

*Time-skip to two week later, because I'm brain dead ;) *

We were all together at Liz's house for her birthday. The football, volleyball, and basketball teams were all here. Tables full of food were set up, along with a photo booth. I was wearing another cute outfit like the one I wore in Washington.

"Two bros chillin' in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cause their not gay." I sang to Peter and Ned, as I sat in front of them on the pool's wall above the steaming hot water. The hot tub was placed right above the pool that everyone else was playing in. Liz and MJ heard my joke and laughed along.

"Come on guys let's get some food!" I suggested to them both. Ned gladly agreed and climbed out of the hot tub. Peter was zoned out.
"Peter, come on!" I yelled at him playfully. He splashed around in shock, because I startled him.

"Alright, just don't do that." Peter chuckled. He lifted himself out of the hot tub, revealing his rock hard abs. I couldn't help myself from starring when Pete walked towards me. "What's wrong Y/n? Are you hurt?!" Peter asked, confused as to why my face looked as if I've seen a ghost. "N-no, I-I just...umm nothing." I stuttered out. I quickly took Ned and Peter's arm, pulling them towards the food. When Peter looked away for a second, Ned nudged my arm and whispered into my ear. "I saw you checking Peter out! He's totally ripped!" Ned teased me and I let out a tiny laugh.

We nibbled on small pieces of food, while watching everyone else making fools out of themselves in the water. "Y/n, wanna go in the photo booth with me?" Flash yelled from the pool. "Keep on dreaming! I've told you ten billion times, I'm not interested in whatever the hell you have to offer." I snapped back at him before going back to talking to Peter and Ned.

After a while, everyone started throwing tricks into the pool. Real safe! I watched as every one of the teens attempted to flip into the pool. Peter did one front tuck in and even MJ managed to do a cartwheel.

"Y/n, why won't you join us? Are you a scaredy-cat?!" Flash, who has already flipped in about 10 times, teased me. "Yeah right!" I yelled back at him, pulling on some shorts from out of my bag. Everyone made room for me, as I started to run towards the pool. I did an aerial into a backhand spring along the tile and finally a back tuck into the pool. All the teenagers yelled and screamed in excitement. Flash's face was frozen in shock. Peter and Ned jumped up and down, because they got it on video.

"Woah, I didn't know you could do that Y/n! Pretty cool, but why did you have to put on the shorts?" Flash and his pricky self had to ask.
"So you don't look at my ass, moron!" I scolded at him, as I climbed out of the pool.

"Y/n, that was awesome!" Peter cheered me on. "That's my best friend right there!" Ned yelled at me. "Thanks guys!" I thanked the boys before pulling them towards the tables. It was cake time!

After we sang to Liz and ate our cake, Peter walked up to me. "Y/n, do you want to go in the photo booth with me?" Peter shyly asked. Ned jumped up and down behind him, holding two thumbs up. "Sure Pete!" I smiled back at him.

We went into the photo booth and pressed the button to begin. We took 4 photos. The first and second photo were of us doing silly faces, then the next was me hugging Peter, and finally...I kissed Peter on the cheek.

Peter turned to me, no words came out of his dropped mouth. He was in total shock. "What?" I asked him, hoping for an answer. "N-nothing...that was just unexpected." Peter told me blushing. I grabbed the two photo strips and handed one to Pete. I shyly took Peter's arm and led him out of the photo booth. We looked at the pictures together. "Do you like them?" I asked, scared that Peter might not of liked the kiss. "They're picture perfect." Peter told me smiling brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that sucked! 1000% cringe right there! You're very welcome ;)