Y/n Can't Lie-

Peter POV

I showed the alien thing to Ned on Monday after school. We decided to call it the 'glowy thing'. I know right, we put so much effort into coming up with a name.

Afterwards, we just walked around school. Then to my surprise, I spotted the guys from the van chase. I followed after them, when Ned stayed behind.

I quietly crept into the room they were in. Thank god, I managed to cling to the bottom of a table before they could catch me. On their way out, I shot a spider tracker onto them.

*Time-skip brought to you by Giant Flying Sheep*

I knocked on Y/n's door, praying to Thor that she would answer. The last time I saw her was at the park with Mr. Stark.

When I found out she didn't make it back to my apartment, I shit a brick. I had to of called her 10 times, before she actually picked up. It turned out that she just went home to her own apartment.

Y/n said she 'fell off the top bunk and didn't want to bother me'. Her excuses are always so weird and adorable.

(Back to reality)

The door opened to show a confused
Y/n. She was wearing a comfy sweater, yoga pants, and little mismatched socks.

"Peter!" Her face lit up at the sight of me. She embraced me in a warm, well needed hug before letting me inside her apartment.

"What's up Pete? What brings you here?"

"Well, I brought you missed work from all your classes." I told her, handing her a small folder full of papers.

I didn't want her to have another thing to worry about, so I gathered the work for her. It was quite easy, I know all her class periods. No I'm not a stalker, Mr. Stark told me them so I can find her in case of emergency.

"Really? You come here to give me school work? Not cool dude." Y/n takes the folder and plops down on her couch, in a silly manner.

"Y/n, why weren't you at school today? You left Ned and I lonely at lunch." I gave Y/n a thoughtful smile.

"I haven't felt too great lately, because I'm all bruised up from...falling off your bed yesterday. I also fell down the stairs earlier." She forced a chuckled.

Y/n is a terrible liar, but she does show pain when she moves. Maybe she flew into a pole or something yesterday, wouldn't be too surprised if she did.

"Want help finishing your work?" I asked Y/n.

"Won't need it, but I could use some company." Y/n's smile shined brighter, as she locked eyes with me.

We listened to music while Y/n worked. I brought her ice to put on her bruises, which she frantically switched places to many different parts of her body, as time passed.

I admired Y/n's beauty, as she concentrated on her work. I love the way her h/l h/c brings out her e/c, the way she is so relaxed around me, and how she is one of the most heartfelt and loyal girls I've ever met.

Time passed by while Y/n worked, until she finally finished.

"Done! Now we can talk." Y/n whipped her head to mine in excitement.

"Alright. What's going on this week for you?" I started the conversation.

"Nothing new."

"Come on, Y/n L/n doesn't have one fun thing to do this week?" I asked jokingly.

"Well, I'm going to Washington DC for Academic Decathlon this Friday."

"What? You joined? When?" That was quite a surprise.

"When I first got here. I've trained with my past school, so I fit right in." Y/n explained to me.

That's around when I kinda quit, because of 'The Stark Internship'.

"That's cool. So you've met Liz and MJ before?"

"Yea, but I've never really talked or introduced myself to them until Dave and Busters." I nodded along showing my understanding.

"How about we watch some TV?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Ok!" She responded in excitement.

After a long 2 hours of watching TV, I finally decided to go home and let Y/n rest.

"It's getting late, I better go. Are you coming to school tomorrow?"

"Yea, I'll be there." Y/n gave me a thumbs up.

"Bye n/n!"

"Bye Pete!" We waved to each other before I went back next door to my own apartment.