Staten Island Ferry

Y/n POV

I flew around the neighborhood looking for SpiderMan. He's been avoiding me and I don't know why. It could be the fact that I chased after him asking why he knew my name.

I searched for a while more, before checking my watch. It was getting late, nearly midnight.

WAIT! Midnight Star is out at midnight! HAHAHA!

Oh my god I've got issues...

I finally caught a glimpse of SpiderMan's red and blue tights perching upon a bench.

"SpiderMan?" I shouted to the sly hero. His head shot up to see me flying towards him. "I just wanna talk." I spoke again. Without putting one thought into how I felt, he started running away.

I chased after his tight ass, as he swung on his webs through the streets. "Please, SpiderMan stop avoiding me!" I yelled over the noise of honking cars. SpiderMan just kept on swinging, as if he hadn't heard a sound.

I kept on chasing him, until all my energy was emptied from my body. I stopped zipping through the air and dropped to the ground. I turned around and walked home.

"Where are you going? We almost had him Y/n." Adriana's voice echoed through my ears.

"I'm giving up." I responded with little faith.

***

Peter POV

I was perched on board of the Staten Island Ferry. Droney was currently scanning the boat. Suddenly a screen popped up showing the weapons.

"Aww, this is too perfect. They've got the weapons, the buyers, and the sellers, all in one place."

"Incoming call from Tony Stark." Karen reported.

"Wait, na-no-no don't answer!" I pleaded to Karen, but she didn't listen. Mr. Starks face showed up on the screen and he started talking.

"Mr. Parker, got a second?" Mr. Stark said in a confident tone.

"Uhhh, I'm actually at school right now." I blurted out.

"No you're not." Karen spoke for only my ears to hear.

"Nice job in DC. My father never gave me much support, so I guess I'm trying to break that cycling chain-"

"Uhhh, I'm kinda busy right now!" I told Mr. Stark, while I crawled above the bad guys.

"Don't cut me off, when I'm complementing you. Anyways, great things are coming-" Tony Stark was interrupted by the boat's loud horn.

"What is that?" Mr. Stark questioned.

"I-I'm at band practice."

"Um, that's odd, Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago." Mr. Stark
started getting suspicious.

"Uhh I gotta go, end call!"

"Hey-" Before Mr. Stark could finish, Karen ended the call.

"I'll take those!" My webs grabbed the keys one of the guys was holding. "Zoink!" I yelled, as I grabbed the keys with my hand.

I hopped down to where the guys were, startling them all. I waved their keys in their faces as I began to speak.

"Hey guys, the illegal weapons deal ferry was at 10:30 you missed it!" I swung on my web, throwing two men out off my way. I dodged to my right as a man with the same shocking glove from before. Before the rest of them could escape, I easily let my webs catch their backs and throw them to the other side of the boat.

"You guys ok? I gotta admit, that was a little harsh." I smoothly turned to the guy with the glove. "I gotta say that the other guy was way better with that thing..." I swiftly reloaded my web shooters and changed the setting. "And honestly, I'm shocked." I then swung my arm back without removing my gaze from the guy. The web caught another guy, gluing him to the wall, which then electrocuted him.

Gotta love those taser webs ;)

When just about thought everything was settled. I saw the man that wears the metal suit. He grabbed a poor man's head and smashed it against a car window until he fell to the ground. I'm not sure if he's dead or just unconscious. The first evil man glared at me. Before I could react, a bunch of guys came running at me from every angle.

"Freeze FBI!" They shouted, pointing guns at me. "Wait, what do you mean FBI?!" I held my arms up not wanting to be killed. Karen then told me the definition of FBI. "Yes I know what the FBI is, what are they doing here?" I asked her in confusion.

I heard what sounded like a chainsaw from where the bird guy once stood. I turned to see his suit cutting threw a van. The guy broke out and flew straight towards me holding an alien gun.

I dodged the deadly purple ray being shot. As the metal claws of the Vulture grew closer, they swiftly stabbed into the hood of a car and picked it up. I quickly pushed two FBI agents out of the way. The car came crashing into me, causing my body to fly to the other side of the floor. When I looked up again I saw the Vulture drop the car into the ocean. He then flew high above into the sky and shot a purple ray at the gloved man, freeing him from where he had been tangled in my webs.

"Get to the top deck, we're getting out of here." The Vulture spoke to the gloved man. Without thinking twice, the man ran passed me.

I continued to shoot web after web at The Vulture, but he just cut them off his wings with his metal talons. When he had had enough, he whipped out another alien gun. Purple rays flew towards all the FBI agents, who luckily dodged the attack and fled the deck.

I swung on my webs as I tried to dodge the rays. When I had found a clear shot, I aimed for the gun and flicked my wrist. My arms burned as I tugged on the web, all of my muscles being used at once.

"Karen, activate taser web!" I struggled to say through painful grunts. The web lit up with electricity, causing the machinery to spark. I pulled on my web one more time and the Vulture released his grasp. I fell onto my back with a loud 'thud' and watched as the gun came hurdling towards me. When it finally hit the ground it continued to furiously fire purple rays in every direction. I frantically shot webs at the device, until it was bundled up in a cocoon.

"Is that all you got?" I tried to say in a serious tone, but I couldn't hide my concern, my voice cracked.

"You're messing with things you don't understand." The man laughed as he flew to the top deck.

Then, to my horror, the gun burst through the web cocoon and shot rays in every direction. The blazing lights sliced through the ferry.

"Karen, I think we have a tini tiny problem." I whispered in fear.

"No shit, Parker." Karen didn't hesitate to cuss at my dumbass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm backkkkk! Hope those 3 months of waiting were worth it ;)