"Is this seat taken?"

Peter's POV

Life was pretty bland the rest of the week. Y/n came to school, but was mostly focused on studying for academic decathlon. I told her that she didn't have to, but she insisted.

Now here Ned and I are in my room on Thursday night. We have been paying very close attention to tracking the vulture and his group of criminals.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
The tracker sounded, startling Ned and I awake.

"They stopped!" Ned told me, wearing my SpiderMan mask.

"Where?" I asked in excitement, while hanging upside down from the top bunk.

"Maryland. Why are they in Maryland?" Ned asked confused.

"I don't know. Maybe their evil lair is there." A rush of joy ran through my whole body.

"How are we going to get there? It's so far away!" Ned started to lose hope.

"It's not too far from Washington DC." I smirked at Ned.

*The Next Morning*

Y/n POV

I danced around my apartment singing, while packing for Washington DC.

"Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake..."

I had a cute t-shirt on below my team jacket, a pair of light blue jeans, and my galaxy painted shoes from Mr. Stark on.

I packed my suitcase with everything I might need for the overnight trip. I hesitated to put my suit in with the bunch, but then let my urge take over and stuff it in anyway.

With my suitcase, Starbucks breakfast donut & frappuccino in hand, I headed outside.

I gladly smiled at the sight of Happy Hogan sitting in a taxi nearby. He was wearing a hat and fake mustache.

"Happy! I'm going to DC! Are you happy Happy?" I asked Happy with happiness.

That's a lot of happy.

"I know Y/n, I wouldn't be here unless Tony sent me to drive you to school." Happy began driving.

"Is Mr. Stark excited for me?"

"How about you ask him yourself?" Happy handed me his cell phone.

"Hey Star, you ready for DC?"

"It's gonna be so much fun Mr. Stark!" I bounced up and down in my seat, while Happy gave me a death glare signaling me to stop.

"Good, well I'm giving you $1,000 so you can have even more fun." Mr. Stark said in a rather calm voice, considering the fact that he is giving me so much money.

"WHAT! Mr. Stark, that's way too much. I'm only going to be there for like 1 1/2 days."

"Why not? If you don't have anywhere to spend it, just go buy 1,000 bags of chips."

"You get me Tony Stark." I laughed into the phone.

"Have fun Y/n!" Mr. Stark yelled into the phone before hanging up.

"Happy, Mr. Stark gave me $1k! Are we almost there?" I handed the phone back to Happy and danced around in the back seat.

"Y/n, you're going to blow my cover! Calm down, stop being so hyper!" Happy said through clenched teeth, giving another death glare through the rear view mirror.

When we arrived I met up with Mr. Harrington and the rest of the team. I signed in and went to talk to Liz and MJ.

"Hi Liz! Hi MJ!" I waved to them like I had 150 shots of pure caffeine.

"Y/n, nice to see that you are alright!" Liz gave me a hug.

"Last Saturday was pretty rough." MJ added before I was tapped on the shoulder.

I quickly spun around with a wide grin, ready to greet my teammate. However, that smile immediately cleared from my face and turned into an angry glare.

"What do you want Flash?" I asked, pissed off at the sight of him.

"Y/n, I just want your undivided attention." Flash tried to look innocent. I balled up my fists, as they hung down by my sides.

"And why is that exactly?" I forced back my urge to punch him.

"You're hotter than hell, babe." Flash sized me with a sly smile.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING SHIT!

"You're uglier then death, so leave me alone." I told Flash before walking back to Liz and MJ.

I talked to the girls for a while,  before Mr. Harrington asked for our attention.

"Ok kids, let's get going. Everyone in the bus." Mr. Harrington waved towards the vehicle.

We all lined up to get inside the bus, me at the front. I was halfway up the stairs when I was stopped by the sight a boy running towards us.

"Peter?" Liz asked in confusion.

When I realized the boy was Peter Parker I walked away from the bus and behind Liz.

"Yeah, I was wondering if I could rejoin the team." Pete's sweet voice suggested.

"No, no way! You can't quit us, then stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone." Flash walked up to Peter.

"Hey welcome back Peter! Flash you're back to first alternate." Mr. Harrington said as he came out of the bus.

Flash angrily threw his jacket at Peter and we began to board the bus.

I sat in a row near the back. I made sure to stay far, far away from Flash.

Peter was last to climb into the bus. He aimlessly looked for a seat, before his eyes finally fell on me.

"Is this seat taken?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute stuff coming soon!