Saving Spiderman

Y/n POV

The flight to Germany went by pretty smoothly. One of' Stark's agents accompanied me on the plane. I passed the time by searching up each of the Avengers on Google to try to find out more information about them. It could possibly help me figure out their strengths and weaknesses during the fight. Yet again, I still don't think that I stand a chance against any of them. I just hope that Team Iron Man likes me. But I also hope that Captain America's team doesn't not like me after all of this. The Avengers are my role models and quite literally my heroes. I still can't believe it. Before today, I surely had my heart set on murdering somebody in cold blood if it meant that I could be allowed within 100 yards of any one of the Avengers.

When we arrived in Germany I was given $500 in cash, a suitcase, and a letter from Mr. Stark. The agent that flew alongside on the plane helped transport me to the hotel Stark chose. When I finally settled into the room, I went to open the letter attached to the suitcase.

Y/n,

This suit is specially designed to withstand and aid you in controlling your powers. This isn't an iron suit. Instead, it is made with a different form of tech to help fit your style. I designed this suit especially for you, meaning that I have programmed it to support your needs under any circumstances.

This suit is for you and ONLY you. When I say that, I mean that it will quite literally implode if anybody but Y/n L/n tries to put it on.

Hope you like it. Don't forget the mask.
See you tomorrow kid.

- Tony

My whole body raced with electricity. With every word I read off the letter, I could feel the fluttering of the butterflies inside my stomach again. Without wasting another second, I opened the suitcase and pulled out the suit that was coated in black and {favorite color} fabric. I took a moment to admire it's leather-like texture, rubbing my hands over the sleeves of the suit. Stripping down to only my underwear, I stretched my legs into the suit and pulled it on. It extended all the way down my arms and legs, covering every inch of my body from below my chin to my toes. The mask looked to be just the right size, able to cover my eyes and cheekbones enough to disguise my identity.

"Woah..." I said, getting a good look at myself in the mirror. "I look...so badass." I whispered to myself while I slid my finger down my waist and to my hips. This suit fits my body perfectly, not to mention that it also makes me look 10 times more attractive. I bent down and picked up the mask. It was flexible and rubbery, but also somehow soft to the touch. I didn't really understand how it would be able to stay on my face without any straps or like...superglue, but I decided to try it out anyways. I gently placed the mask onto my skin, making sure the holes comfortably matched up with my eyes. The second the mask touched my face I could feel it completely latch onto my skin, sticking itself to me like a suction cup. I did NOT expect that. The mask's attack was so aggressive and unexpected that I almost fell down backwards. Just when I started to catch my breath again. everything in the room began to light up and turn bright blue.

"WOAH WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I yelled as I looked around the room in terror.

"Don't worry Y/n." A robotic sounding voice echoed inside of my head. This time I did fall, stumbling back onto the bed behind me. The voice had startled me so badly that I felt my heart skip a beat.

"What?! Who said that?! Where are you??" I spun around behind me to see who was there.

"I am your new artificial intelligence system. My name is Adriana, but you can call me anything you'd like to Miss L/n. I was programmed by Tony Stark to help you while using your suit." The voice traveled throughout my head. My breathing became slower as I calmed myself back down.