The Chase

A/N- The dialogue in this story won't entirely match the scenes in the movie. Here's another action chapter for you!

Narrator

That night, Y/n was blessed with sweet dreams instead of nightmares. They consisted of more fun nights with Peter and encounters with SpiderMan.

Y/n arose from her sleep, her face blushing like crazy. She glanced out the window, as she daydreamed.

However, she was suddenly shook from her thoughts, when a big explosion came from across town.

Y/n started to fly to her backpack to get her suit, but hesitated by the sight of Peter sleeping.

She carefully lowered herself to the floor and walked into the closet with the suit. She changed and gently opened the window, before flying out towards the explosion.

Peter POV

I opened my eyes to the sound of sweet humming. It was Y/n floating by the window, her face had a soft and loving expression written upon it.

She looked so happy and calm. She must of had a good dream! I rarely get to see her like this and whenever I do, I fall in love with her all over again. Happiness looked gorgeous on her.

However, the moment was brief. Her eyes lashed out in horror, as I heard a loud noise come from outside.

Beside Y/n, I could see the burst of light that caused the noise through the window.

I quickly closed my eyes shut when she turned around. I stayed still, until I heard Y/n open the window and fly out of my room with her suit on.

I leapt out of bed, put on my own suit, and chased after her.

I swung from building to building trying not to lose Y/n. She was very hard to keep up with.

Damn Y/n can fly fast!

I shot another web into the air ready to swing on, but it never caught anything. I was in an open field and I was screwed. Y/n started to escape from my sight.

"SHIT!" I began running in her direction.

"This sucks!"

Y/n POV

I finally found where the explosion came from, a cave with three guys inside. One guy was sitting in the car, while the other was talking to the third guy. In the back of the truck there were more of the alien guns from before.

I hid behind a bush watching their every move. They seemed to be making a deal on selling weapons to the other man.

Suddenly, I was startled by the sound of...yodeling? I looked up to see SpiderMan watching from on top of the cave.

He took out his phone and fumbled to turn the sound off. I giggled, as I watched his mask's eyes shrink and enlarge repeatedly. I could just imagine his facial expression running all over the place beneath the fabric.

Then, I realized that the bad guys heard the noise too.

"Woah, what's that?" The seller near the truck asks, stepping out into the open.

"Did you set us up?" The other seller held a gun up to the buyer.

"Hey! Don't shoot him!" Spidey leaped down onto the floor and yelled at the guys.

"Fine, then how about you?" The guy holding the buyer at gun point, turned the weapon to face SpiderMan.

Spidey webbed the gun and threw it somewhere else. I came out of my hiding place and flew at full speed towards the guy who was going to shoot my Little Baby Spider.

I kicked him in the stomach and punched his chin pretty good. He tumbled over and slammed onto the floor.

"Uhhh not again! It's the freaks who busted our buds at D&B." The other seller yelled.

Spidey ran towards the van with the weapons, but fell to the ground when one of the sellers punched him in the face. The guy used some sort of electric glove weapon.

"What was that?" Spidey's soft voice asked in confusion.

He shot a web to the back of the van and was dragged along the same path it was driving.

I chased them down the road, dodging obstacles. Spidey banged into a garbage can and all the trash flew at me. I moved out of the way just before it could hit my face.

One of the guys took out another alien weapon and shot the back door of the van off.

"MIDNIGHT WATCH OUT!" Spidey screamed.

"AHHHH!" I panicked, as the door hurtled towards me. I tried to disintegrate it, but it just set on fire! I flew into the air and dodged the door before it burned my body.

I couldn't just let it destroy this neighborhood! I turned around and ran towards the door. I froze it to the ground, putting out the flames that were eating up the grass.

When I turned back around to find Spidey, the van was gone.

"Adriana, locate the van!"

Peter POV

The guy continued to shoot at me, as I was dragged along the road. I seemed to of lost sight of Y/n.

"Ow my butt!" I yelped in pain, as I hit a bump in the road.

"Oh fu..." Before I could finish my cuss, I banged into another car, took out a bunch of trash cans, and bashed my face into a brick wall. My web snapped and I was detached from the van.

"Guess I'm gonna have to take a short cut." I told myself, as I ran through people's backyards.

One house had the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off playing during a party. The iconic scene of Ferris trying to run home before his mom, was on.

"Great movie!" I yelled as I crashed through their pool and then swung to the next house.

"Wait up Spidey!" I heard a voice giggling from behind me.

"MIDNIGHT!" I looked behind myself to see Y/n flying close by.

"Thank god you're alright." I whispered to myself.

"Can you see them?" I asked Y/n.

"Yes, they are just up ahead!" She told me.

I swung onto a roof and ran on top of it towards the vehicle.

"I've got ya...right...where...I want ya!" I spoke to myself in between breathes, as I began to leap towards the van.

"Spidey! Look out!" Y/n yelled in terror.

A person with a metal winged suit grabbed me and lifted my body off the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my god! I've been working on this chapter on and off for two weeks now. I finally found time to finish and post it.

I've been so unbelievably busy lately! Between homework, dance, and gymnastics, I've had my hands full.

Plus I have a gymnastics competitions coming up next week and then another the week after that!

So sorry! I'll try to post again soon...