Training with Nat

Peter Pov

"So what you're telling me is that
Y/n, our best friend Y/n is Tony Stark's adopted daughter, and that he decided to homeschool her because..." Ned questioned me as we sat on my bedroom floor after a long day of school.

"Because school isn't a safe environment for her, under the circumstances of being associated with Mr. Stark." I repeated to him as I sighed.

"And she isn't his adopted daughter... well sorta...papers weren't signed and it isn't finalized." I rambled on, hoping Ned would just stop asking about it.

"Ok I understand that, as mind blowing as it is, but it just doesn't make sense." Ned continued, heading somewhere I didn't want him to go in this conversation.

"If nobody knows about Y/n and Mr. Stark, then why is school an unsafe environment?" Ned said loud enough for the whole apartment to hear. Thank god May is at work.

"Ned I-"

"And it's quite a coincidence that the both of you are involved with Tony Stark. Yes you're SpiderMan, but how did we meet Y/n if it wasn't planned..."

"Ned what are you saying?!" I asked nervously.

"Unless it was planned...but how?" Ned got up and started pacing across the room. Until he finally stopped and turned to face me.

"Peter, you guys are keeping something from me. You and Y/n are always together, so you know her better than I do. I just know you're keeping something a secret and best friends don't keep secrets from each other!!" Ned blurted out with his hands waving in the air. I quickly stood up.

"Secret? W-We don't keep any secrets from you..." I stupidly stuttered, basically giving myself away for lying.

"Peter, tell me! You can trust me!
Friends don't lie!" Ned pleaded now in a lower tone.

"I-um...It's not my place to tell you."

"Peter please. Y/n is my best friend too and just because you like her doesn't mean you can't tell me if something is up with her." Ned pleaded once more.

"Fine Ned. Y/n goes to our school because Mr. Stark placed her here so I can watch over her." I gave in.

"I know for sure that's not all. Come on." Ned urged me to give up Y/n's biggest secret.

"Y/n has powers! There is that what you wanted to hear?! She is Midnight Star." I yelled out at him in frustration.

"Wait, what?!! Oh my god!! Both of my best friends are super heroes!!!" Ned started running around jumping like a huge fan girl.

"Ned, Ned, Ned! You can't tell anyone! You can't talk about it to anyone but me, not even Y/n."

"Why not?" Ned stopped jumping and look Peter dead in the eye.

"Because...she doesn't know I know yet." Peter admitted with a shrug. "And SpiderMan's identity is still unknown to her..."

"Well I think it's about time you tell her then, Spidey."

Y/n POV

"Hey Happy, when is Tony coming over for my training?" I asked Happy at 8pm Friday night.

"Any minute now sweetie, I'm sure he just got stuck in traffic or-" Happy started to say, but was interrupted. The door bell abruptly rang, startling us both. I dashed to the door screaming back at Happy, "I got it Happs!!"

I quickly stopped to look at my self in the glass door's reflection. I eyed my firm fitting yoga pants and sports bra top. I quickly combed my fingers through my hair and took a deep breathe. I swung open the door in one smooth motion.