Locked in a Vault

A/N: Hey guys! I know I've been doing a few chapters with only Peter's POV...is that alright? I'll go back to my usual switching now and give you a short one of Ned's .

Peter POV

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, my body ached, and my head had a huge migraine. I gently lifted my head, wincing at the movement.

"Aww, my head." I moaned in pain.

"You appear to have a mild concussion." Suit Lady informed me.

I wobbled onto my feet, using the objects around me, as leverage. My eyes dilated back to normal and I looked around.

"Hey umm, so where am I right now?" I asked.

" I'm not sure. The container walls are hindering with my sensors." Suit Lady responded.

I searched to look for anything that might be a hint to where we are. Then, it hit me.

"Wait a minute." My brain finally started working again.

"They must of high jacked the struck and taken me to their evil lair. Ok Suit Lady, we might have to fight ourselves out of this one." I backed up as much as I could.

"Three...two..."I began to furiously run towards the van's back doors.

"One!" I jumped into the doors and they bursts open. I landed on the outside ready to fight, but where I ended up was unexpected. I stunned at the big silver room I was standing in. Many containers laid inside the open space.

"W-what...W-where? Suit Lady where am I?" I turned around in circles, panicked at the sight of nothingness.

"The most secure facility on the eastern sea board. The damage control deep storage vault." Suit Lady told me. I looked at the big metal door guarding the exit.

"NO! SERIOUSLY!" I placed my hands on my head in disbelief of the shit my dumbass has gotten me into.

I tried my best to pry open the door, but not even my super spidey strength could fulfill that task.

"The doors probably won't open until morning...so don't waste your time." Suit Lady said the last part in a quieter voice.

"Uhhh, Fine. I guess I better make myself at home then. Let's start by making myself something to lay on." I pushed two containers close to each other and webbed a hammock in between. I also added some comfy web pillows. I cuddled into the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Hey Suit Lady? I feel kinda bad calling you Suit Lady, you know. I think I should probably give you a name. Like Y/n, wait no no no! That-That's weird!"

I lazily swung around the room trying to think of names for my suit.

"What about...Karen?" I asked, while I dropped from one of my webs and laid in a lump on the floor.

"You can call me Karen, if you'd like." Karen responded.

"Yes! I now declare you Karen, protector of my clumsy spider butt!" I spoke to Karen, taking a bow for nobody to see.

I searched through my backpack for something useful to do. I decided to look through my decathlon book.
I dangled from the ceiling, reading my book upside down.

"Hey Karen? What else can this suit do?" I asked out of curiosity.

Then to my surprise, two flaps sprouted out from my elbows to my hips.

"WOAH, NO WAY!"

I guess it's for flying. I'm a flying spider!

I put on my yellow decathlon jacket, because it started to get chilly.

"Maybe, I should run that refresher course." I told Karen.

I went through all my web shooter combinations and tested out each one. Karen announced each's name, as I did so.

After I finished that, I retreated back to laying on a container.

"Should I tell Y/n I'm SpiderMan?" I asked Karen, while thinking about the cutest human being ever.

"Who's Y/n?" Karen asked with a sly voice.

"Who's Y/n?" I chuckled.

"She's the best. She's awesome. She's that superhero, Midnight Star. Mr. Stark recruited her for the fight against Captain America, just like me. He moved her next door to me in my building and into my school. And yeah, I really wanna tell her, but I don't know how she'd react to 'Hey, I'm SpiderMan and I know you have powers, because Mr. Stark wanted me to watch after you to keep you safe.' You know." I rambled on to Karen.

"What's so weird about that?" Karen questions.

"I mean...what if she thinks that I just hang out with her, because Mr. Stark wanted me to look after her. And...what if she was expecting somebody else?" My eyes got a little teary just think of Y/n being crushed by my words.

"Well if I were her, I wouldn't be disappointed at all." Karen told me in a soft, sweet tone.

"Thanks Karen. It's really nice to have someone to talk to. Hey how long have we been here anyway?"

"Thirty-Seven minutes." Karen stated.

"WHAT?! Thirty-Seven minutes, that's insane! I-I cannot take this anymore, I-I gotta get out of here." I rolled backwards off of the container and landed on the floor.

"There's got to be something in here I can use." I searched through the container I arrived in, looking for something to help me get out of this nonsense. I looked through the bag until I came upon another purple stone.

"Hey, it's like the glowy thing." I told myself.

"That glowy thing, is an explosive Chitauri energy core." Karen hesitantly broke the news to me. 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! You mean we've been caring around a bomb?" I dropped the glowy thing back into the bag and stepped back.

"It would require radiation to transform itself into an explosive state." Karen continued to talk, while I tried to call Ned.  It was just my luck that there was no signal.

"No No No!" I ran back into the open space and shot webs at the vault doors, flinging myself onto them.

"HEY PLEASE! SOMEBODY LET ME OUT! PLEASE!" I banged on the door, hoping for anyone to hear me.

"Karen, you have to help me override that time lock." I crawled towards the device.

"Okay Karen, lower the voltage and run it." I had a note pad and pen ready to record our trials.

"Trial unsuccessful." Karen replied.

"Okay, we're just going to have to run every sequence." I told her.

Ned POV

It's been hours and Peter still hasn't come back. I'm starting to get worried.

What if he got captured by the bad guys?

What if his suit malfunctioned and it turned bad.

What if Peter was brainwashed into working for the bad guys?

What if he was killed?

Or

He probably just slept outside of the hotel somewhere.

I decided to stop thinking about the many possibilities of what could've happened to my best friend. I have to start getting ready for academic decathlon.

***

Liz knocked on my door.

"Ned, Peter? We're gonna be late. Come on let's go." She called from outside. I pulled back the curtains to see the whole team waiting before of my room. Y/n waved to me with a smile.

"Uhhh, just one second! Be right there!" I rushed over to my bed, grabbing my bag and the glowy thing, before joining the rest of the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE! THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER (Considering how much I was planning on writing).

YOU ARE SO WELCOME!