Stark's Little Star

Y/n POV

I scrolled through my phone on Saturday morning. I decided to go to my school grade book and see if my test score has been posted.

HOLY SHIT! I GOT A
110%

HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS BITCH GET A FREAKING 110 ON ONE OF THE HARDEST TESTS OF THE YEAR??

I sent a message into the group chat shared between Peter, Ned and I.

Best Friends Club

Y/n
What did you guys get on the test?

Peter
110! How about you?

Y/n
SAME

Ned
Me too!

Y/n
WE ARE THE FUCKING GENIUSES OF MIDTOWN HIGH!

Ned
WATCH YO PROFANITY
You speak the damn truth though.

Peter
I'm so happy!
We did awesome guys!
How about we go to Dave & Busters later?
I'll ask MJ and Liz to come too.
They are friends of ours, Y/n.
You're going to love them.
We can meet at my place at 5.

Y/n
Okie Dokie
Sounds good to me.
I better go get ready then :)

Peter
It's 10 in the morning Y/n.
You seriously take 6 hours to get ready?

Y/n
No dipshit.
I'm not a prima fucking donna.
I have other stuff to get done.

Peter
Damn...
Okay then L/n

Ned
Material Gurl 💅

Y/n
Hush.
You both know that I love you.
TTYL! <3

____________________________________

I gathered my things to go see Mr. Stark. He texted me yesterday saying that he wanted me to come over. He is probably planning to give me some big lecture about life and growing into adulthood and all that crap. Love the man, but...dude's gotta chill out.

Scumming the apartment building's parking lot out front, I caught a glimpse of a man in sunglasses waving towards me from the inside of some tiny black car. I love it when Happy tries to be all undercover and what not.

"Hey Happs, have any idea why the boss man wants to see me today?" I asked curiously with a lick of arrogance in my voice.

"Don't ask any questions, Y/n. Tony will explain everything when we get there. And don't call me that." He handed me a (favorite drink) and ushered me into the vehicle.

"Alrighty then...thanks for the drink." Giving him the biggest smile through the rear view mirror, my teeth practically glistening beams of light into his eye sockets.

"They should of named you Grumpy." I mumbled under my breath.

Shortly after we arrived at one of Tony Stark's extremely expensive uncover ordinary houses. Following after Happy, I skipped up to the front door. Before I could reach the handle, the door swiftly opened to reveal a clean cut man in a very clean cut looking suit.

"Hey sweetheart. Did Happy pick up that drink you like?" Stark gripped my shoulders firmly, making sure to give me a warm welcoming.

"Yes! I love me some (fav drink). Thank you sir." I enthusiastically said to the millionaire standing before me. He then gave me a pat on the back and lead me inside.