First Day

Y/n POV

  "Don't worry kid, everything is gonna be alright. New York is a great place!" Mr. Stark reassured me, while driving me to my new apartment.

    "I'm not worried about the city Mr. Stark, I'm worried about going to my new high school. This is going to be a huge change for me, coming from California." I explained with a worried frown.

  "Y/n, you will be fine. You will make friends and have fun. Plus, if you have any problems, I will always be nearby. Just call me if you need anything."

  "Ok thank you Mr. Stark." I smiled as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

  We arrived finally arrived at the building and we said our goodbyes. I took a long minute to look at the building as I opened the car door and stepped out.

  "You're going to like it her L/n." Stark gave me a thumbs up before driving away.

"I hope so." I whispered to myself as I gathered my luggage.

  After I picked up my key from the front desk, I started to make my way to my room. I was looking around the halls, when someone bumped into me.

  "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there." The teenage boy blurted out nervously.

  "Don't worry it's okay." I assured the boy with a sweet smile. His voice sounded so familiar but so unfamiliar at the same time.

  "Hey are you new here? I don't recall ever seeing you before. I'm Peter." The boy introduced himself as he kindly offered his hand to shake.

"Yes I'm just moving in now actually. My name is Y/n." I smiled at him blushing a little as I gladly shook his hand.

  "Well I hope you like it here. I've gotta go now. Maybe we'll see each other again sometime." Peter waved to me as he started jogging towards the building's entrance.

"Bye Peter!" I waved back to him.

Peter is so cute! Maybe he goes to my new high school. I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow.

***

Peter POV

  I was seated at my desk thinking about that girl I met yesterday. I thought about it all night and I actually think she might be Midnight Star. I could've sworn she sounded familiar and her name was Y/n too, but I can't be 100% sure until I figure out her last name.

  The first period bell sounded as I got out my notebook for class. My science teacher walked into the classroom with a girl trailing behind her. It was Y/n.

"Class, today we have a new student joining us." This is Y/n L/n." the lady said motioning to her with a big grin.

  Holy shit. She is Midnight Star! I knew I recognized her voice from yesterday, how could I possibly forget it. Now she goes to my school and lives in my apartment building. Wow Stark must really want us to become friends.

   Y/n's eyes wondered around the room, glancing at the decorations and some of the students. Her gaze finally met mine and we made eye contact. She blinked in confusion, but then gave me a sweet smile. Luckily, the teacher told her to sit in the empty seat on my right.

  "Hi Y/n, it's me Peter. The guy who bumped into you yesterday." I turned to talk to her, nervously tapping my pencil on my thigh.

  "I knew it was you. Hi Peter." She said as she got her books out of her bag. She smiled at me again with rosy cheeks as she greeted me.

  My best friend Ned sitting to my left tugged on my arm. "You know her?" he whispered to me confused.

  "Yes, she is the girl that moved into my apartment building yesterday." I whispered back to him. He nodded with one of those "oooooh" looks on his face. We both turned to pay attention to our teacher as she began to speak in front of the room.

  All of us stayed silent for the rest of the class period. The loud bell sounded and class was finally over. I packed up my things and caught Y/n on her way out.

  "Hey, do you want to sit with my friend Ned and I at lunch today?" I asked her before she could walk out the door of the classroom. Y/b looked back and saw Ned, he waved at her with a big smile plastered on his face.

  "Of course! I'll see you guys soon then." Y/n's face lit up and her soft smile grew bigger.

  "Great. We'll see you later." I held the door for her as she exited the room.

  I glanced back to see Ned standing in the middle of the room with two thumbs up.