Netflix & Pop-Tarts

Y/n POV

I didn't eat with Ned and Peter today, because one of my teachers invited me to a lunch bunch. That's when the teacher lets you eat in their classroom with a group of students for doing well on a test or something like that. It was actually really fun. We watched one of my favorite movies 'Alice in Wonderland', I love Tim Burton films. I even met some new people and kinda became friends with them.

Other then that, today was a boring, miserable, uneventful, and tiring day of school.

The bell rang after my last period, I ran too the car loop and waited for Peter and Ned. I stuck my earbuds into my ears, tuning out the pure nonsense of kids yelling and screaming like animals.

I opened my eyes to see Peter standing right in front of me again. He made me jump back and hit the back of my head on the wall.

"What the hell Peter? Stop sneaking up on me like that!" I rubbed my head and punched him lightly in the shoulder, before turning off my music and pulling my earbuds out.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up from your music zone out." He joked, nudging my arm.

I waved him off, as my head dropped down towards the floor. I let out a huge sigh as mg hair drooped down in my face. I was barely keeping my eyes open, my body screamed with exhaustion. I was pulled out of my trance by the sound of Peter's phone ringing, it was Ned.

"What...aww that sucks! Ok see you tomorrow Ned, text me later." Peter spoke into the phone before hanging up.

"What's wrong, is Ned dead?" I asked as I scrolled through Instagram to keep myself awake.

"No, but he has a doctor appointment and he can't come over afterwards, because his cousins are in town and they want to spend time with him." Peter explained to me. We stood next to each other in silence for a while before he began to text someone.

Y/n's Phone

Peter
Earth to Y/n? Get off of social media land and talk to me.

Y/n
Excuse me sir? Get out of texting town. I am in the middle of stalking famous people.

Peter
Weirdo. Let's go, May's here.

_______________________________

Peter grabbed my arm and lead me to May's car.

"Hi Peter, Y/n. Where's Ned?" May greeted us as she pulled out of the school and headed back to her apartment.

"Ned can't come over today, he's busy." Peter replied before taking my phone.

I watched him as he entered Ned's phone number into my contacts. I gave him a shy smile before I drifted off into la la land.

I laid my head on Peter's shoulder and closed my eyes, mouthing the words to the song I was listening to.

When we finally made it home, Peter shook me awake and helped me out of the car.

We both walked into Peter's room and I jumped onto his bed.

"How was that movie thing you went to at lunch?" Peter asked me as he put his bag down and looked through it for something.

"It was good. I've already seen the movie like 50 billion times, but it was nice and I made met some new people." I replied as I flopped onto my back. I stared at the mattress above me for a while before Peter climbed on the bed. I sat up and saw that he had his science textbook in his hand.

"Dude, we don't need to study anymore. We already know everything." I whined.

"Don't dude me Miss L/n! We need to quiz each other one last time. Just to make sure." He opened the book and asked me test questions. I got them all right without any hesitations. I then took the book from him and asked him different questions and of course he got them all right too.

"See Peter, we're gonna do good on the test. Now can I relax for a little bit?" I asked him before laying back down.

"Oh alright..." Peter said before taking my phone from my hand and running out of the room. I got up and chased after him yelling.

"GIVE IT BACK PETER!" I yelled at him laughing.

"NO PHONES IN MY HOUSE!" He fired back with a loud chuckle.

I was only wearing socks on my feet and running on slippery tile floor was a bad idea.

"WOAH!" I screamed as I slipped, my legs kicking upwards as I flew into the air. I fell onto my back and got the wind locked out of me.

I was laugh crying on the floor, like when you laugh but you are in pain at the same time so you laugh and cry at the same time. I do that a lot when I fall. Just like how I used to always split the beam in gymnastics practice.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Peter ran towards me, bent down onto his knees, and examined me for any injuries. Tears welled up in my eyes as I laughed.

"Stop laughing!" Peter took my arm and helped me up.

"Don't worry I'm fine! I fall all the time, I'm used to it." I wave him off as I grabbed my phone back and walked back into the room.

Peter POV

I just let the whole situation clear from my thoughts. It's true that Y/n always falls, she's so damn clumsy. I've caught her numerous times, but this time she was too far away for me to grab her. She was okay though, because if she wasn't she wouldn't be laughing like she was mentally ill again.

"Can we try FaceTiming Ned?" Y/n asked me curiously.

I took my phone and called Ned. I faced the camera towards the both of us as we sat next to each other on my bed waiting for him to answer. When he finally did, we both yelled into the phone.

"HI NED!!" Ned dropped his phone in shock. Y/n and I laughed our butts off as we watched the screen tumble around in the air before hitting the floor.

We talked for a while before Ned had to hang up and deal with his loud family.

"I have an idea!" Y/n's head whipped around to face me, her eyes sparkling like diamonds.

"What now crazy?" I asked while she leapt into the air in excitement.

"Netflix and Pop-Tarts!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen. We shared a sugar-filled box of diabetes and watched old episodes of 'Stranger Things' on the couch.

After we watched for a couple hours we went back to my room. Y/n rolled onto a beanbag and I took a spot next to her. We laughed at different videos on YouTube and listened to music together before we decided to get ready for bed. Aunt May told Y/n to stay over again and that she could continue to stay over for as long as she'd like to. I guess she felt bad that she was living all by herself in her empty apartment so she kept offering for her to stay here.

"What the heck are you wearing?" Y/n laughed at me as I walked back into the room after taking a shower. She was laughing at my pajamas.

"What's wrong with these?" I motioned to the pants I was wearing.

"It's pink Hello Kitty pajama pants Peter!" She started to laugh like crazy.

"Don't judge my choice of true fashion!" I announced to her and posed like I was a runway model. We both laughed for a while before saying goodnight to one another.

"Goodnight Peter!" Y/n yelled as she leapt onto the top bunk

"Goodnight n/n." I called her by the nickname I gave her and climbed into my own bed.

~~~
Just a little cute filler chapter :)