Food Heaven

A/N: In case you don't know what Shawarma is: In the first Avengers movie, Tony Stark suggested that they go to the new restaurant after they stopped the alien invasion. After the credits, the end scene is all of the avengers happily eating at Shawarma.

-

Y/n POV

I tapped my foot nervously as I waited at my desk for class to start. Today is the day that we take the science test that Ned, Peter, and I have been studying for all week. I organized all of my supplies neatly and quickly read through my collection of detailed notes. Startled by the frantic rattling of the bell, I quickly put everything away into my backpack before our teacher walked into the classroom.

I watched Mrs. Roberts closely as she began to pass out the testing sheets. My anxiety began to kick in, causing me to anxiously play with the rings on my fingers. I let out a shallow breath when the blonde haired woman placed a packet and answering sheet down in front of me. I mumbled a sweet thank you to her, in which she replied to with a wink before she swiftly walked to the next desk. I then turned to face the boys. Ned gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up and Peter mouthed the words 'good luck' with a grin. I blew tiny kisses to the both of them before focusing my attention back onto the work in front of me.

"Class you may begin. You have 45 minutes to finish this test. You're all very intelligent individuals and I can assure you that you will do great! That is of course if you took the necessary amount of time to study this past week. Anyways, good luck everybody!" Mrs. Robert called out to our class before returning her desk, that was decorated to scientific perfection, in the front of the class.

Surprisingly, I managed to finish the test in roughly 15 minutes. I gently scanned over my work, double and then triple checking over my answers. My brain felt like it would self implode if I read one more sentence about chemical imbalances and whatever other complicated chemistry topics were written into the small pieces of paper. I softly let out a sigh of relief before quietly getting up to turn in my packet.

"Miss L/n, I hope that your grade will be as outstanding as your timing." Mrs. Roberts smiled to me as I handed her my packet. I always knew that she thought of me as a responsible student, but I'm actually beginning to think that I may be becoming one of her favorites. It always feels nice to be one of the teacher's pets right?

Turning around to walk back to my desk, I watch as Peter and Ned both stand up at the same time and start walking towards me. I held my hands up to my sides with a smirk. With one of them walking on each of my sides, we all fist bumped in unison as we passed. We were quite the power team, the three musketeers of chemistry.

"Class when you finish, you may use your phones, read, do whatever you want. Just stay at your desk and be respectful for those who are still taking the test." Mrs. Robert called out from behind her computer after a few more students turned in their packets. I quietly grabbed my phone out of my backpack and created a group chat with Ned and Peter.

Y/n's Phone

The Three Lab Geeks

Y/n
Hi smart asses

Peter
Hey :)

Ned
Hello fellow potatoes

Y/n
You just described my whole existence.

Peter
What?

Y/n
I look like a potato :')

Ned
We are all potatoes here ;)