40-9

"dude, what is you wearing..?" y/n asked tanjiro as he wore a black tuxedo. "and how come you're the last one to come?"

"was i not suppose to dress fancy?"

"no. it's just a dinner with friends." she shook her head and dragged him to the theater where all of the kids were at.

"OH." y/n stated.

"MY." tanjiro stated after.

"GOD!" the two stated in unison. "WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING?!"

zenitsu was sitting on nezuko's lap, aoi had her foot in inosuke's pants as she poked his right eyeball, kanao was watching everything go down, genya and muichiro were cuddled up, looking through pictures of baby y/n.

"h-hey! put that down!" she ran over to them and tried to snatch the book but she ended up falling on her face.

"oh look. she's naked."

she held a huge blush on her cheeks from embarrassment, "STOP!" she cried as she got the book and threw it in a random spot. "OUCH!" oh never mind, it had hit zenitsu.

muichiro pushed genya out of the way and jumped on top of y/n.

"mui! get off!" she pushed him off but he got right back on. "bruh! you're too big!"

"that's what she said." tanjiro commented as he giggled.

y/n sent daggers down his back with a painful glare.

"kiss me. kiss me. kiss me."

"no!"

"y/n, it'll be really quick i promise."

"mui!" she shouted as she grabbed his neck lightly.

"oh shit! SHE'S CHOKING MUNCHY MAN!"

"NO SHE'S NOT! IT'S A KINK YOU IDIOT!" zenitsu shouted at inosuke.

"I AM NOT!" she groaned as she brung her hand down, making muichiro closer to the girl's face.

their lips were inches apart until..

"the food is ready, come eat!" is what her mother stated on the intercom.

the two seven year olds sighed as they walked upstairs hand in hand. the gang followed the two since it was a very big house and they could get lost easily.

"i ship those two." kanao stated as she smiled.

"what do you mean? they're already together." tanjiro smiled at the girl in which she blushed.

about two minutes later, they were all upstairs.

"oh gr- awww! that is sooo cute! lemme grab my phone!" m/n stated as she grabbed her phone from the couch and snapped a couple of pictures of muichiro and y/n as y/n hid into muichiro's chest of embarrassment.

"stop it mommy!" she stated as she ran to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"oh yeah, we should wash ours too." zenitsu stated as they all walked into the bathroom.

"you know that there are like four bathrooms, and you chose to use the one that i'm using.."

"that's a lot of work." genya stated as he pushed y/n away and grabbed the soap.

"don't push me in my own house!"

"don't push my girlfriend."

tanjiro sniffed, "ah, youth. they're growing up so fast."

after they finished washing their hands, they all went into the dinner room and sat in their seats.

of course, muichiro sat in the middle of y/n and nezuko.

zenitsu sat next to nezuko as tanjiro sat across from her. nezuko was seated in between aoi and kanao as genya was seated on the other side of muichiro.

"itadakimasu." they all stated as they dug in.

kyojuro and tengen has cooked dinner while m/n was sleep and as kagaya was cuddling with her.

"m/y/n, what's up with your mom and that one dude?" inosuke whispered.

"oh, i forgot to tell y'all that he's the dad. i seen him in a high school picture." she whispered as they all nodded.

there was a sudden knock at the door in which kagaya got up. "who is it?"

"hakuji.."