30-1

"oh and i'm inviting our friends."

"that's fi- YOU DOIN' WHAT NOW?!"

there was a knock on y/n's window, as she seen her beloved pikachu.

she groaned as she went to the window to open it.

"what are y'all even climbing on?" she asked as she grabbed zenitsu by his shirt and yeeted him on the bed.

"that's actually hot." zenitsu said as he blushed.

"suck ass." y/n groaned as she began pulling the rest of the kids up. not if it's yo- zenitsu's thought was ruined by tanjiro's voice.

"your room is pretty! just like you!" tanjiro stated as he interlinked his hands with y/n's.

"move kamado! she's mine!" aoi stated as she grabbed y/n's other hand.

"y/n.. do you need some help?" nezuko asmed.

"unt unt!" zenitsu shouted as he hugged the girl from behind. "she's mine!"

"i was here first." muichiro stated calmly as he wrapped his arms around y/n's waist and planted his head in the crook of her neck.

"PIG ASSAULT!" inosuke shouted as he jumped on y/n, making everyone fall on her f/c carpet.

she started laughing, which made the kids think she was insane.

she just kept on laughing.

yandere who? nah lms.

"y-you guys a.. are dumb funny!" she hugged them all. "i'm glad we're friends." she smiled.

the gang laughed, played with y/n's dolls and action figures and watched larva on netflix.

they also watched y/n play minecraft with a young boy named natsu. the two were having a roast session as y/n's friends backed her up.

the kids played hop potato on the floor and sooner or later, the kids fell asleep on y/n's fluffy carpet.

her mother yawned as she opened the door. "y/n.. i ordered you some butt cre-"

"oh that's cute." m/n stated as she grabbed y/n's polaroid camera from her desk and took a picture of the sleeping children. "but why these kids in my damn house?" m/n scratched her head in confusion.

"i have paperwork to do, their parents will find them later." she shrugged her shoulders.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

the house phone began to ring, as y/n picked it up. "is this that y/n kid? yeah my brother needs to come home. now." yuichiro stated.

"first of all don't be so rude. ugly ass who-"

"lemme see the phone y/n. and watch your damn mouth unless you want your ass beat." m/n stated.

y/n groaned and sat on the gray couch and turned on the tv, as it was on the news channel.

she seen a boy with ash blonde hair, green and a boy with red hair.

she turned up the volume and it sounded exactly like the boy who she played that shooting game with.

"uh.. KingExplosionMurder69! yeah that's him!" y/n shouted as she read the caption of the news. "he's low key kinda cute." she smiled.

"i will kill every single one of you until i get my prize!" he shouted.

"hey bro, don't be so harsh." the red head stated.

"h-he's right kac-"

"FUCK OFF LOSER!"

"somebody better come get they child." m/n stated as she shook her head in shame.

"y-yeah. i feel bad for the people who's friends with this guy.." y/n started to sweat. "uh.. anyways. what did muichiro's brother say?"

"his mom is coming to pick up all of the kids and dropping them home. she's so nice and kind."

"neh." y/n shrugged her shoulders as she walked upstairs.