40-4

"mhm. so will you have my babies?"

"hell no." y/n stated as she hung up on the brunette who goes by 'dick savior, ily iwa-chan'. weird ass fuckboi.

she was now in a chat with the infamous, agatsuma zenitsu.

"y/n-channnn! i'm leaving daycareeee foreverrrr!"

"boy stop capping." y/n stated as she slurped on her gogo squeez. (them bitches be smack)

"i'm dead serious! i'm going to regular school. i'm gonna cry!"

y/n hung up. "yeah right." she scoffed. "you're not leaving me zenitsu." she mumbled to herself.

"oh yeah! mommy!" she shouted as she ran down the hall. i have to tell her about that pure guy.

y/n heard another voice in her room. she put her ear to the door like they do in movies.

the voice sounds familiar but it doesn't at the same time.

"promise not to tell anyone?"

"i have no friends. who am i gonna tell?" she heard the voice say. "although, i do have many fan girls."

m/n groaned at the thought of other women around him. "so, you'll help take care of her?" her mother asked.

"are they talking about me?" y/n asked.

"how do you know it's a girl?"

"nani?!" y/n accidentally stated out loud.

"you're correct." her mother sighed, "i don't know, but even if it's a boy or a girl, you'll stay right?"

"yes. i'm not like haku-" the male stated as he checked the time, "oh i must get going."

y/n heard that line and quickly ran into the bathroom, since it was the closest room she could find.

she hid in the big closet as she then heard the door close. oh shit, i'm fucked.

she heard someone singing a song as they were using the restroom.

she pulled her knees close as she was in the laundry basket.

the male flushed the toilet and coated his hands in kiwi scented anti-bacterial soap and washed his hands thoroughly.

the male was no where in sight, not that y/n peeped on him or anything. that's just straight up trifling.

she let out a sigh in relief. what were they talking about? do i have to go to school too?

"y/n!" her mother called as she quickly fell over the laundry basket.

"yea?!"

"Y/N!"

"coming!" y/n quickly zoomed into her mother's room. "what?! i-i mean yes?" she quickly corrected herself.

"you're not hungry are you?" m/n asked as she shook her head a 'no'.

"okay, i have to tell you somethi-"

"did you gain some weight? so you the one that's be eating up my ice cream cookies!" y/n interrupted.

"y/n be quiet." her mother sighed as y/n groaned. "you'll be going to first grade."

"man why?!" she pouted. "what about auntie ume, tamayo and susamaru?!"

"'cause you need to and i said so. you need a stronger vocabulary."

"bruh don't nobody wanna go to no dang school!" she rolled her eyes. "and i'm only seven and my vomabumary, or how ever you say that dumb word, is a1."

"see. this the type of shit i'm talking about."

"waaAAAHHH DONT CUSS AT ME!" y/n started tearing up.

m/n sighed, "it's your bed time anyway." she walked out of the room.

"and i'm ain't going to no bed either! i am a cultured adult!"

"you want your ass beat?!"

"n-no ma'am!"