40-1

"ooo someone finna fight. c'mon gray!"

"quit rushing me flame head!" the dark blue haired nine year old shouted.

"c'mon put your hands up and fight me like a man!" y/n shouted. "since you steady stalking me, throw somethin' 'den!"

katsuki groaned, getting ready to throw hands as the girl kept talking smack.

"i wanna join!" a boy with pinkish hair stated. "i'm on her side."

"ohhh hey natsu!"

"no fair! they double teaming!" a boy with red hair stated. (man,, pretend that kiri dyed his hair at like four or smth,, geez. i don't feel like going back like nine chapters to change it.)

"what is going o-" giyuu started. "y/n are you started trouble again?!"

"yes."

"come." he dragged the girl.

"don't think i forgot about you. yo ass 'gon be on that floor when i'm done with y-"

"hush child." giyuu hit her head lightly.

"what's going on?" the girl with black hair and glasses asked.

"my precious kiyoko!" two boys with spiky hair shouted (keep in mind that tanaka's hair was spiky when he was younger.)

˚◞♡   *

meanwhile, with y/n and the water bender

"stay here while i'll call your mom." giyuu stated.

"hol' up, wait a minute.." she paused as she thought for a minute. "SHES GONNA BEAT MY ASS! NOOO PLEASE DONTTT!" y/n begged. "I PROMISE ILL BE NICEEEEE!"

"y/n.." giyuu stated.

"have mercy on this damn child! this is why nobody likes you!" shinobu yeeted y/n and placed her down two seats away from giyuu.

"you wait here and i'll go get you some snacks? okay?" she stated as y/n nodded.

y/n gave giyuu one nasty ass glare. she mouthed, 'ill sue you.'

"hello there." a unfamiliar male's voice stated.

y/n looked to where the voice was coming from, as there was a familiar looking male in front of her behind the counter.

"hm? you look like that one dude." y/n tapped her nails on the counter. "do you know my momma?"

"well that depends.. what's her name?"

"nah nah. ion trust you. unless..? bahaha, her name is m/n."

"oh yes. the lovely l/n. everyone loves her." he smiled with a small chuckle.

so pure.

"oh yeah! you that one dude from her high school picture!" she shouted with excitement. "i'm her beautiful daughter, y/n!"

"oh. you have much of douma's features."

"uncle douma?! he's a mailman! my dad is mr. err.. hakuji." y/n looked down.

"oh. well that's nice. i've heard about her in the local newspaper. you three must have a huge house, correct?"

"eh.. it's just me and my hardworking mommy."

"oh is that so? well, why don't you say hi for me when you get back." he smiled as he held his hand out. "it was a pleasure meeting you, y/n."

"thanks." she shook his hand as shinobu came back with the snacks. "let's go. do you have to potty?"

y/n blushed and huffed, "no!"

shinobu grabbed her hand and looked down, her purple eyes meeting with y/n's e/c ones.

"yes.." she confessed.