10-7

"hey you! no brows! are you my secret dad or something?!" y/n asked genya.

"like i'll ever wanna be your dad. ha, you make me laugh." the seven year old stated sarcastically.

"someone hold me back for dramatic effect!" y/n shouted as she was about to claw genya until tanjiro and zenitsu picked the girl up and pinned her to the floor.

"get off of me!" she squirmed around on the gray carpet.

"sorry y/n-chan! but we can't have to getting kicked out of daycare!"

y/n stopped squirming and looked at the plain ceiling. "i want my mommy." she exhaled.

"well, good news. we're having a girl!" tanjiro stated with a big smile

"when did we have s-"

"shhhhhhh! don't say that word!" tanjiro covered the girl's mouth.

"don't babies come from the sky? i could have sworn i saw one drop down a couple days ago." inosuke joined in. "this is a."

"my name is aoi!" the girl shouted.

"i don't care woman!"

"you two argue like husband and wife." tanjiro chuckled at the two.

"i want a wife." zenitsu sighed.

"here take y/n." y/n pushed the girl up as zenitsu looked at the girl with heart eyes.

y/n's mouth was open as she immediately got up and grabbed genya by the collar. "you comin' wit me." she told the boy as she dragged him into the kitchen which she found wrappers on the floor.

"why would you drag me here? if you try to kill me i sw-"

"shhh! shut up!" she told the boy as she opened one of the cabinets which she found muichiro snacking on an ice cream cookie shaped like a cloud.

"bruh! is that the last one?!" she shouted as muichiro nodded, taking a bite of the ice cream.

"you fat bum, you ate like six of 'em! i ain't even get not one!" she cried.

"you whine too much. and your grammar is dumb." genya stated as y/n grabbed a plastic knife.

"you wanna die?" she asked.

"i don't know." genya's answer caught her off guard.

"i like you. you my favorite now. and gimme my walkie talkie!" y/n stated as muichiro hid her item by sitting on it.

2raw4u
anyone on the talkies?

kamadotits
i am

2raw4u
muichiro ate all the ice cream cookies y'all

should we jump him?

pikachu
hi y/n-channnnn

2raw4u
ughhhhh

tanjiro will you marry me?

kamadotits
of course!

pikachu
what?!

cannibal
what?!

2raw4u
i'm now married, so that means you can't talk or flirt with me and you have to stay at least 69 feet away from me.

tanjiro, i'm secretly un-marrying you.

kamadotits
okay, that's fine y/n!