20-9

"so why doesn't he come to daycare?" y/n asked muichiro.

"daycare is for losers." yuichiro stated.

"ain't nobody ask you." y/n stated calmly. "so why he ain't come to daycare?"

"believe it or not, i don't need to go to daycare, i want to. just for the good snacks."

"but can't you just buy snacks?" y/n asked.

"im ain't spending my money on snacks." he stated.

"but also, mr. sunshine's cookies are the best and so is genya's brother's ongiri rice balls. mmmm rice balls make my tummy go yummy.."

"idiot." yuichiro stated as he walked upstairs.

"well i just wanted to say hi.. i also have a dinner to get to, so bye bye.."

"bye y/n."

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"WHAT?! WHY HIM?!"

"stop complaining." y/n's mother stated.

"but this boy is a whole bum!"

"shut up! i'm half a bum!" the boy with black hair and turquoise eyes stared.

"you can't just talk to a child how ever you want to." kaigaku's mother stated.

"don't talk to my daughter like you own her." m/n stated.

"well tell your daughter to watch her disrespectful mouth."

"get out my house." m/n stated.

"oooo. shits about to get real.." y/n stated as kaigaku leaned on her. "boy get off me!"

he smacked his lips. "girl."

"don't call me that."

"boy."

"get out my house!" y/n shouted as she pushed kaigaku, one of zenitsu's close friends and the supposedly future husband of y/n, out of the house.

y/n and her mother both sighed in relief. "why you bring 'dem fools here anyways?" y/n asked.

"to arrange your future marriage."

"poor m/n.." y/n stated as she walked upstairs to her room.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"pew pew! take that up your ass KingExplosionMurder69!" y/n shouted his full name out loud, making her voice ring in the call.

"who are you on the phone with kacchan?"

"stick a pole up your ass loser!"

"mrs. bakugooooo!" the boy whined.

"tch. what a cry baby." y/n and the angry boy stated in unison.

"who is you?" the two stated once more.

"i asked you first!"

"ugh! screw you!"

"huh.. i like you. my name's y/n." y/n stated. 

"katsuki."

"oooo first name basissss? i think yes."

y/n then frowned when the boy hanged up. "he's for the streets anyways. what ever that means.." y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"mommy! i'm hungry again!" y/n ran downstairs to find her mother on the couch.

"mom? oh she's sleeping." y/n stated as she kissed her forehead. "here you go mommy." y/n stated as she grabbed a nearby cover and put it over her mother's sleeping body.

"hm. when them left overs at?" y/n stated as she opened the fridge. she found the container of food and put some of it on a glass plate.

she closed the fridge to put the food back in to see muichiro behind the fridge. "ah!" she accidentally screamed. "what is up with you and hiding behind fridges?!" y/n whisper-shouted.

"i dunno."

"how did you even g-"

"your window was open a 'lil bit."

"but my room is upstairs."

"i have my ways. lets go talk and hug." muichiro stated as he pulled y/n. (watch me make a muichiro x reader fanfic.)

"hol' up! i'm hungry. and my mom will kill you if she finds you in here."

"my mom and your mom are friends, now go eat and c'mon!"