40-8

"y/n, we're going school supplies shopping." her mother stated as she got up but quickly sat back down. "actually my neck, my back-"

"lick my-"

"Y/N!"

"sorry.." y/n hurried up as she tried to keep her laughter in.

"let's just order it offline." her mother stated.

"so you dead ass? i'm really going to school?!" y/n groaned.

"i'm finna beat your ass if you say one more god damn cuss word!" her mother stated sternly.

"sorry!"

"HONEY IM HOME!"

y/n looked back as she was on the couch and seen.. well..

"oh hello, tengen." her mother greeted. "ready to start on the planning?"

"HELLO MS. AND MRS. L/N!" kyojuro shouted, referring to the adult and the child as he kissed m/n on the back of her hand.

"but i- wha- you- we- the- WHAT?!" y/n stuttered. "I THOUGHT NO BROWS WAS THE DAD-OR-MUZAN! YEAH! KYO DOESN'T HAVE FAN GIRLS!"

"of course i do y/n!" he stated as he picked the girl up and spinned her around. "you, aoi, nezuko, kanao and muichiro!"

"y/n, he's not th-"

y/n started to tear up, "YOU'RE SO PERFECT!"

"oh it's okay y/n. this is what you wanted right..?"

"aHHH PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME, MR. KYO!"

y/n hugged both m/n and kyojuro.

"let's have a big dinner to celebrate you going to school. you can invite your friends."

"school sucks ass, but i mean it's whatever." y/n stated as she ran upstairs to get on her tablet.

she quickly opened dis-my-cord and called her friends.

"bro, guess what?!"

"i don't know. what?" zenitsu asked.

"kyo-sama is the dad!"

"so i was right!" inosuke shouted in his mic.

muichiro jumped up and down, "so that means he's the father in law of our child?"

"uh- i don't think that's how it works."

"yes it is, y/n.." tanjiro stated.

"no it's not." aoi backed y/n up.

"oh YEAH A!"

"MY. NAME. IS. AOI!"

"oh and do y'all wanna come to this party or what ever? muichiro, there will be food."

"food?!"

"yeah! i'll go!" they all shouted except for genya and kanao.

"that would be nice." kanao stated.

"pfft." salty boi genya left the chat.

y/n got her clothes out so she could bathe, but before that she peeped downstairs and seen the pure male from the the picture and from the field trip.

"so how are you? how's the baby? are they doing okay? is y/n doing fine?"

"it's funny how you ask about her more than hakuji. but yes, she's fine."

"congrats on the baby!" kyojuro shouted as he bowed at kagaya.

"whaaa?!" y/n covered her own mouth so no one would hear her.

"thank you." he bowed as well.

"y/n's upstairs in her room if you would like to speak to her." m/n stated as he nodded, walking up the marbled stairs.

y/n quickly ran back into her room and pretended to be reading on waterpad. pff, we all know this seven year old can't read for shit.

he knocked on the door, "come in."

"hello. we meet again." he stated as he gave the girl an eye-closed smile.

"you sound like a bad guy from a movie." y/n smiled back.

he chuckled, "i don't know if i told you, but i'm ubuyashiki kagaya." he walked over and sat on the edge of y/n's bed.

"hm. i know who you are." she patted his head like a child. "congrats on being the dad." y/n looked the other way and pouted.

"mr. hakuji doesn't even bother to call me or mommy.."

kagaya's smile softened even more as he pulled the girl in for a hug. "everyone needs a soft hug once in a while." he whispered as tears formed in her eyes.

"y-you're gonna be a great f-father." she sniffed, grabbed her clothes, towel, and shower cap and walked to the bathroom.