10-4

"why are we in a school y/n?" tanjiro asked.

"would you rather get eaten alive by daycare teachers, or regular teachers?"

he gulped, "regular teachers..?"

"exactly, so quit your whining, and come on!" y/n shouted, as she was the first one to go into the window.

"i don't get paid enough for this..." muichiro stated with a stern face.

"but mui, you don't get paid at all..." nezuko stated as kanao nodded.

"did any of you bring your walkie talkies?" y/n asked the group as they were about to walk into the hallway until she stopped them.

they all nodded a no except for zenitsu and nezuko. "y/n...you're in big trouble." a familiar voice to her stated.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

she sighed. "i just want to go home..." she began to tear up. "DONT TELL MY MOMMY!" she shouted, looking at her friend's dad.

all the first graders were at lunch and the second graders were at recess.

"i won't tell and i'll get you out of here." he started as y/n looked up in glee. "but..."

she gave the male a confused look.

"i want you to go on a play date with my son."

she glared at the male in front of her, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

tanjiro wanted to say something, but kept it in. but zenitsu on the other hand, just let all of his feelings out.

"she will not date your ugly son! she's dating me!"

"get off!" y/n pushed.

"i think you should get off. remember what happened last time..." nezuko warned as kanao nodded once more.

"no!" he shouted as he hugged y/n even more, which she didn't mind this time.

"i don't like kaigaku..." y/n looked to the side.

"then i guess i'll tell the principal to call your parents."

"okay...fine..." y/n stated sternly. "run!" she shouted as inosuke jumped through the window, breaking the glass.

"you idiot! the front doors are this way!" y/n shouted.

"how do you know!" zenitsu asked.

"stop asking questions and run!" she shouted as they ran to the exit.

kamadosis
umm guys

pikachu
n-nezuko-chan! where are you?!

kamadosis
i saw an ant, and i followed it and now i'm lost..

pikachu
tanjiro doesn't deserve to have you as a sister...

kamadosis
can you tell y/n to come get me?

she's brave, thanks...over and out

"but i'm brave too..." zenitsu mumbled.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

"y/n-chan... you're always causing trouble..." shinobu stated as she wrote something down on her notepad.

she pouted, "i want mr. sunshine."

"hm? who's that?" the adult asked.

"the guy that looks like a fire ball! he got yellow and orange hair!"

"oh! rengoku!" shinobu shouted as she nodded. "let's go pay him a visit before you go home. i might reconsider telling your mother.

she'll sue the both of us, but i'm fine with that.